Book 5⌇20. It's Lust Sweetie Not Love

Chapter 20 ∣  It's Lust Sweetie, Not Love

-Eris

Oh boy...damn my seductive powers creating a magnetic pull that resembled a mate pull. He hasn't met his mate yet...but I know who he is. I saw him when I entered his subconscious, taking a glimpse into his soul and thus connecting to his soulmate.

If I ever get out of here alive...I promise to take you to him.

You've been so kind to me since we first met, saving my life. Now, I'm sorry that I'm about to take advantage of you...

"You asked me why I didn't reveal you to Declan..." Hendrix's voice was husky, bring his face closer to mine, "I didn't want to see him execute you right then and there...I wanted to have the chance to hopefully set you free."

"B-but why?" I whispered, my voice cracking as another wave of pain rolled through me.

Hendrix growled, "You're my mate-."

"Hendrix, no I'm n-."

I was silenced, surprised and shocked by the warmth of his lips claiming mine.

Fuck it...please forgive me...

Kissing him back sent a shudder through his body, his hand gently cupping my cheek his breathing coming in shorter breaths. The pain in my back rendered to a dull throb, Hendrix's kiss becoming more demanding and making me lose my connection to my mortal body, ignoring the torment and torture it had just been put through.

His tongue invaded my mouth, pushing past my lips as his tongue rolled against mine. A soft moan escaped my lips while my skin began to heat, electricity sparking the top of my skin. This only encouraged him, slowly moving onto the small "bed" as he laid on his side. My back touched the sheet stinging briefly, as the pain was taken away when Hendrix's hand left my cheek, running down the side of my arm, down the curve of my waist.

Damn it!

My breath hitched in my throat when his hand glided back up my bare stomach, my arms no longer shielding my breasts. Instead, my arms wrapped around Hendrix's neck, pulling him closer as I felt his lust and need growing deeper. I wanted to take his energy then, but I needed him completely heightened, otherwise I wouldn't have any energy left over after I healed my wounds.

His right hand cupped my left breast, my sharp intake of breath emboldened him and only assured him that this was okay. My hardened nipples stood out from my breasts, a mixture of the cool room and Hendrix's touches, causing me to melt into him. His lips left mine, trailing down my jaw, down the front of my neck which made me arch towards him.

My cry of pleasure was muffled, Hendrix having encased one of my taut nipples into his mouth, his hand covering my mouth. I really couldn't control the wetness that started to drip from my core, clenching my thighs together when I felt his erection in the side of my hip.

Let him have sex with you, steal his soul, stop being afraid of what you really are.

That voice inside my head had me weighing my options, but I could never forgive myself for doing that...not just the stealing his whole soul part...but I wanted Maverick.

No.

I fought against my inner demon.

It's not rape this time, you'll enjoy it.

The fuck you know, bounce bitch.

I felt Hendrix's lips release my nipple, his tongue licking and nipping at my soft spot between my collarbone and neck.

Oh hell no...I don't need another fucking mark and he'll regret his actions.

I whimpered, Hendrix stopping his actions as he whispered, "Are you okay?"