Hey guys! Please read so you understand!

Hey you guys, sorry for pausing your reading but I feel like this is something you need to hear.

I honestly don't feel like having a 100 chapter long book (though with my luck, I just might) but I do know that there are going to be a lot more chapters for what I have planned. *internal screaming of happiness*

Already, my book is longer than some of the other books I've read but I'm not making a second one so nah.

Now, for most of this book, I've been trying to portray that time is dragging because that's what it's doing. They're waiting it out and it seems like time is moving like a snail. But since I don't want to drag this on for too long, I feel like I need to speed winter up.

I hope this doesn't affect your view on my book and I just wanted you to understand.

Please get that I am doing this and school + everyday things. I am going to make mistakes, spelling errors, grammar errors, have a few mess ups, and BS like that but there's no need to hate on that!! You try going to school and write a book at the same time. This isn't my job, it's my hobby. I had an idea for a book, picked it up, an ran with it. Like fucking sprinted.

I am going to go through all my chapters a few times and fix things but not until the end. I have already COMPLETED this but there's no such thing as too much editing.

Thank you very much for ready my little A/N! I know most would skip this (I know I always do) and probably not get why I'm speeding things along. For those of you who did read this, I'll give you a little insight as a prize.

I am not just going to let Lyra and Nathan get to the cabin, fall in love and be rescued and all that shit. That wouldn't be a good story now would it? Many things will happen (you will probably hate me ***sorrryyyyyy***) and some not for the better. You have been warned (it'll be ok!)

Read on my faithful people of wattpad!!!

Thanks for reading!!!!

-KJ