3/30/17 A/N: I'M BACK AND WILL BE EDITING FOR YOU!

Hey guys, I'm sure you've noticed there hasn't been much activity for a while on my book. My phone that I wrote this on straight up shattered and is practically useless. Now I'm on my mac, which has improved things. The last time I wrote a chapter, it was the epilogue, which wasn't too long ago, but I didn't really revise anything, I just completed with my desired ending. 

I haven't truly read through my entire book in about a year and a half, I know, I'm a terrible author lol. Since then, I've gotten busy and haven't paid much attention to this until a friend of mine brought up my book. The last time I saw, I had 8K views. 

When she showed me this, I had 32K.....I am so shocked and amazed that so many of you are interested in my eight grade, tweenie chick style book. 

So I just wanted to say I am so sorry for all of the grammar errors,  plot holes or terrible story pieces. Now that I have excelled in English in HS, I can see all of the god awful mistakes lol. I really want to punch eight grade me in the face for that. Now that I'm in high school, I'm honestly embarrassed I released some of that garbage on the internet lol but oh well, for I am going back to fix my mistakes!

But now since I have so many supportive readers, I'm here to say that I WILL BE EDITING FURIOUSLY TO FIX, SLIGHTLY ADJUST, AND MOLD THIS BOOK INTO ONE THAT WON'T MAKE YOUR EYES BLEED!! XD. 

Just coming back to a notification box filled with all of the votes, comments and likes inspired me to fix this book. Thank you to all that have supported my first book ever! I never expected anyone to like it, but after reading the comments, I'm so happy I've been able to let you guys enjoy a fun book. Although most of the comments were fabulously complementary, some were cheeky quips. So please, don't be rude about things, I'm working on it. :)

So, to sum this up:

- I will go through every chapter. Promise! (There are 86 though so it may take a bit.)

- I will be editing any errors I find. (This doesn't mean everything will be perfect, I may miss something.) 

- There may be some slight changes in each chapter, so bear with me please. 

- I'm incredibly inspired by all of the support I've received!

- This book will not be abandoned again! 

- I love you all so much! I can't thank you guys enough!

 Coming in clutch to make you guys' lives a little better with a revised, better, grammatically correct Crash! I will accept any covers that anyone would like to submit, for I am not that skilled with making book covers! As usual, Vote, Comment, Like! <3

- Your majorly matured, KJ  

4/4/17

Hello all! I am happy to announce that I have finished my editing for the whole book! Crash has made it's way up to some of the top spots in Adventure and I couldn't have done it without the help of all my fans! Nothing inspired me more than the people who loved my book, even though it was a little rough around the edges. The support and love I've received has amazed me and I never counted on having such a great outcome. A special thanks to the people who voted and commented on every chapter, I read every comment and loved them! 

In return for such a great community of readers, I will be complying to my suggestion about a second epilogue and Q&A! 

If you have any questions for any of the characters or myself, I will be happy to answer for you and you can submit them to my message box! (Please, no rude questions to bash my work, I did try my hardest.) If you have any special requests that you'd be dying to see in the second epilogue, I'm totally open to your suggestions! I will try my hardest to check this account as frequently as possible, I do have a new one that I use more often, and respond to anything you need. 

I couldn't have done this without you all! Thanks for making a girls dreams come true! 

-KJ <3