3/23/18: New Book!

Hello all my faithful readers of Crash! I am so blown away by the amount of people who are genuinely in love with my young-teen-boredom-inspired book!

Most of you ask for a sequel while others demand another book of mine! Well, I'm here to tell you I have finished another book!

Because of all the amazing feedback, I pulled inspiration from Crash to write my new book, like photography elements and such, and I really think you guys will love it!

It's like Crash, with adventure and romance! This book is a little more mature but has a fun plot that surrounds teenage runaways!

It's on my recent second account QueenKJ_1

I really hope you guys find my new page and new book- Eva's Expedition!

It's completed and edited like Crash, so no waiting for updates! Here's the link!

https://my.w.tt/EIy24NIoyL

Here's something to get you guys hooked ;)-

Sit up straight.

Cross your ankles.

Cover your freckles.

Only have straight A's.

Don't speak unless spoken to.

No internet.

No friends.

No free time.

No wishes, no dreams, no fun. Evangeline's world revolves around rules. Her parents have laid out the groundwork for every aspect of her life.

She is homeschooled, has no real friends of her own, unless you count her tutor, and has zero connections outside her parents social circle.

Eva is expected to go to lavish social events, smile prettily at rich boys, be Steven-Hawking-smart, look and act absolutely perfect, obey every command and never step a toe out of line.

Workaholic, self absorbed, money loving parents don't make for a loving environment. She's not like them, she can't stand it. They may be rich and successful, sure. But no human can live like this. A golden cage is still a cage, and Eva wants to spread her wings.

Confined to her parents rules and lifestyle, Eva can only bend so much before she breaks. She's 17 and angry. Eva wants nothing more than to write and travel.

Her only escape is her 18th birthday. She'd be a legal adult. She'd have freedom, happiness.

But it's too far away. They want to give her away to a man with a crooked smirk and roaming eyes. She can't do it anymore.

So she runs away.

She finds Logan, a boy of the projects. He's worn down and broken, but under the layers he's swathed himself in since the death of his mother, there is a lively, loving person. Genuine, attractive, and kind, he's Eva's first outside friend.

He can take her away and they can both escape. Anyone can go just about anywhere with a stolen 15 grand in their backpack.

Follow Eva and Logan on a 12 destination trip across the country and find out if their friendship blooms into something more. Maybe they'll both get the life they've always wanted and the love they deserve.