Chapter 1

Enjoy

_____________________________

~Y/n's P.O.V & flashback~

"Y/n?~" I hide behind the desk and hold my breath. "Found you!"

I see the boy pop his head out and I scream out of surprise.

"You suck at hide n' seek," Karma laughs. "Time to go to jail!"

I sigh and get up. Karma grabs my wrist after he says, "Come on prisoner!"

His grip get tighter and tighter as he pulls me through the hall to get to where the other kids were.

"Karma... you're hurting me, let go!" I tell.

"Shut up prisoner," He says. You're such a big baby!"

"Karma..." I start to get annoyed. Why is he acting like this? "Stop! You're always so rough with me!"

"You're just weak, prisoner."

I frown and forcibly retract my arm from him and push him away from me.

"Stop calling me prisoner!"

Once I did that, he turns around with a shocked expression. In that moment, a wall appeared that separated him from me. He did not look at me for the rest of the game, actually for the rest of the year.

~Present~

"Y/n" I snap out of it and see Nagisa walking to me. I smile warmly and wave.

"Hi..." I say quietly. We enter the building together.

"Did you hear about that transfer student?" Nagisa asks.

"Uh yeah Korosensei was telling me" I say.

"Yeah it's Karma" He says. I stop and look at him. What? Karma? No it can't be him.

"Karma... Akabane?" I ask. That guy was just one of the many that pushed me around enough that made my grades drop and end up here.

"Y/n, are you okay?" Nagisa asks, his blue eyes concerned. It can't be him.

"Yeah I'm fine" I say, smiling. We enter the classroom and see everyone else already seated. I take my seat at the back and talk to Nagisa.

"Good morning everyone!" I hear and see Korosensei coming in. Nagisa scurries to his seat.

"Good morning!" We all chime together. We all point our guns at him.

"Ready! ...Shoot!" Nagisa shouts and we all shoot away. Korosensei moves at Mach 20 speed but none hit him. We all whine and he laughs.

"Nyohohoho! Don't worry! You have tomorrow but on other news we have a new student," Korosensei says. "Please come in."

He comes in and my heart almost stops. My e/c eyes widen. That red hair and and dangerous smirk. Those gold eyes. It was him.

"Yo I'm Karma Akabane!" He says, smirking. Korosensei looks at me and I try to regain my composure. Those gold eyes scan the room and they land right on me, making me flinch. His eyes widen and for a bit, he loses his composure.

"Ah! Akabane well you can sit right next to Y/n, is that alright?" Korosensei says. Karma doesn't say anything and he walks up to me. 

"Out of my seat" He says. 

"There's a seat right there" I say, pointing to the empty seat that the teacher told him sit.

"I don't think you heard me right," He chuckles and that weird look appears. "Out of my seat."