Chapter 10

Enjoy~

____________________________

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~

Me and Nagisa watch as the police take my parents, in hand cuffs, to their squad cars. They give me a look making me think if looks could kill, I'd be dead on the floor already.

"Now do you have any other siblings or relatives despite your brother?" The officer asks.

"Uh no not that I know of" I say. I've been informed that I can't move in as I explained before, there is no space for me.

"Okay well you'll have to come with me down to the station to make sure," He says, "Don't worry, you'll be riding separately from them."

I nod and turn to Nagisa.

"Hey tell Karma I'll probably be back late" I say and he nods. We go to the car and drive down to the station where they look me up. I wait patiently, if there is other family, what will happen?

"Ah it seems you have an aunt in America," The officer says. An aunt? In America?! "Did your parents ever tell you?"

"No... never" I say, still shocked. All the way in America? The officer types for a while on the computer.

"Well I just informed her of the current situation and it seems you'll be moving over there" He says.

"WHAT?!" I yell standing but I quiet down and sit. "I-I'm sorry but you see I already have my boyfriend's house to stay at."

"I'm sorry Ms. (L/n) but we are not allowed to let you live here with a friend or boyfriend," He says with an apologetic look. What am I going to tell Nagisa? Korosensei? Karma? No I can't leave. What can I do? No, no I want to stay here.  "I'll book a flight for you."

"But..." I trail off. I can't think of anything to protest. The officer clicks away at his computer and I sigh. She responded so fast.

"Your flight will be leaving tomorrow... please be ready by then," He says. "I'll drive you to your boyfriend's place okay?"

I nod knowing I can't do anything. I don't want to say bye to everyone so I'll just act like everything is okay, like another day.

~

The police officer parks in front.

"Do you want me to explain to him?" He asks.

"No, it's okay, thank you for everything," I say getting out the car. "Have a good night."

"You too ma'am" He says and with that he drives off. I exhale sharply and knock on Karma's door. One knock is all it took and he opens the door quickly. He pulls me in and hugs me.

"Did that officer try to flirt with you?" He asks, "Did he touch you? Did he look at you wrongly? Did he-"

"Karma!" I say stopping him. "I'm fine okay? He just needed some more details on my parents."

He nods and pats my head. I can't tell him. I smile sweetly and he goes to the kitchen.

"Are you hungry?" He calls out.

"Yeah I'd love to eat a sandwich" I say, plopping on the couch. I hear him hum in response. I have an aunt in America. From whose side? Is she going to be like Mom and Dad? Or worse? Maybe better? Will I have to go to school there? So many questions.

"Earth to (Y/n)!" Karma snaps his fingers and I jolt out of my thoughts.

"Oh sorry," I say smiling a bit. "Just thinking, wow I am finally free from my tormentors."