Chapter 21

Enjoy~

________________________________

~Nagisa's P.O.V~

I hope (Y/n) doesn't go or at least tells Karma but I know her too well. Should I tell Karma?

Something was so off about Okuda in the store. (Y/n) always picks up things like this so I'm surprised she didn't catch it. Although I didn't really pick it up quick.

Is it my place to tell Karma? Would (Y/n) get mad? It's not like Okuda would really do anything to her.

No I can't shake off this feeling. I should tell Karma.

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~

I think this was a mistake. I texted Okuda a week ago and we scheduled it on a Saturday which is today. She gave me her address so I'm driving there now.

I should turn on some music. I stop at a red light and go on Spotify. The vaccines come on which puts me at ease. What are we gonna do? Is she going to bring up Karma?

I pull up to her house and thank god there is parking. I turn the car and sit in it for a bit. I should go back home and say I was busy.

"Fuck fuck fuck FUCK!" I accidentally honk the horn which startles me. "Shit!"

What the hell am I doing? I get out the car and go to her door. Stay positive and keep a smile. I knock on the door and wait.

"I'll be right there" I hear footsteps before Okuda opens the door. "Hey come right in."

I hesitantly come in and give her a smile.

"Hi" I come in and she walks to her living room. Her house is really tidy and bright. Almost all her walls are painted baby blue, it's cute.

"Have a seat on the couch" Okuda says. "I'll be back with some drinks, do you want some tea?"

"Yes please" I say. I look around her living room. It's so nice. Her baby blue walls and cream colored furniture.

My heart is still beating fast and my hands are sweaty. What are we going to do? How long am I going to stay?

"Hey" Okuda comes back with a tray. Two cups of tea, a small plate of sugar cubes and a small cup of milk. There's a jar on there too. "I usually drink chamomile tea."

The jar must be filled with honey.

"Thanks" She sets it down and we start preparing our drinks. I put two sugar cubes in and a spoon of honey.

"It's been a while since I've seen you" She says. "What do you work as?"

"I work as a teacher with Nagisa" I say. "The pay is surprisingly good and students aren't so bad."

"That's so good to hear" Okuda says. "I work with Takebayashi at a lab institution."

"Ah yes I heard about that before I left" I say. "Very impressive!"

I take a few sips of my tea and we continue on to different topics. It's getting a little hot in here.

"So you and Karma are together again?" She asks.

"Yes" I say. "Um can you turn on the AC? It's a little hot in here."

My legs. What's wrong with them?

Okuda stays seated and looks at me.

"How are you feeling, (Y/n)?" She asks. "You're not looking so good."

"I...I can't..." my tongue feels numb.

"I couldn't imagine your pain when you came back from America" She says. "Although I think I can."

My body is heating up so much.

"I'm s-sorry but" I clear my throat and force the words out. "I have to g... go."

Amazingly I stand up and with the help of the furniture, I go to the door.

"What the h-hell did you make me... drink?" My throat feels like it's closing up. Okuda just follows me and watches me struggle. I shouldn't have come.

"It's a sedative" She says. "With something else mixed in."

I turn the door knob but she collides something hard against my head and I got the floor. My vision is blurry and getting black but I still try to crawl away.

"H-HEL-" Another hit to the head. I close my eyes and stop moving. Okuda grabs my ankles and starts dragging me back in.

"Let's get this started."

~Karma's P.O.V~

"Hey this is (Y/n), leave me a message!" Her voicemail again. Where the hell is she? She said she was going to be at the school late. I'm gonna call Nagisa but before I start calling, someone knocks on the door.

"Who is it?" I call out.

"It's me, Nagisa" I hear. "Open the door."

I immediately unlock the door and see Nagisa panting.

"It's (Y/n)" He says. "She probably didn't tell you but she's with Okuda and she hasn't responded to my texts or calls."

"She's with Okuda?!" I almost yell. "How the hell-"

"At the store, she was there and wanted to catch up" Nagisa says. "A-And I should've said more to prevent her from going."

My heartbeat picks up dramatically and I turn back to find my keys. I can't think straight. She lied to me.

"Come on, we're going to get her" I say. After grabbing my keys, Nagisa follows me to my car but grabs my arm.

"We're going unarmed?" He asks. I shake my head and I open the trunk.

"It's okay, I have a license for each weapon" I say. Nagisa picks up a gun and just looks at it with concern. "Don't worry, we're not killing anybody."

I show him the tranquilizers and his face goes back to normal. Karasuma-sensei has told me to keep this just in case.

"Although the knives are for when the situation gets a little too extreme," I say. "Getting a little cut up won't kill anybody but it'll slow them down."

"You think Okuda will make things difficult?" Nagisa asks.

"She works with chemicals" I say. "So I think it will be difficult."

Nagisa nods so I close the trunk.

________________________________

Sorry if this chapter is kinda short but I decided to end the book on the 24th chapter or at least try so yeah. It'll be hard to find a good ending ((:

Summer has ended and it was alright. I hope you all have enjoyed your summer and are ready to start school cause I know I'm not :') I start school on the 4th of september so ahh very anxious!

Do good in school babes it's important 😤 Have a good day/night !