Chapter 12

Enjoy~

__________________________________

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~

I stare at the blueish gray carpet.

"I don't understand" The lady says.

"Well your boys here are suspended for ganging up on (Y/n)" The principle says.

"But... she broke their arms!" She exclaims. My lips twitch into a smile but I suppress it and fiddle with my hands.

"Yes but it was one against three and they did damage her" He sighs. I touch the bruises on my arms. Yeah, the second week of school and I've tried my very best not to break every arm that touches me, but then when those guys thought it'd be so 'cool' to beat me up in front of everyone but before Nathan can come in, they were on the ground bleeding.

I have to admit, they were able to get me down and throw a couple of kicks and punches.

~Flashback~

I make my way outside to the courtyard of the school. I feel like someone following me and I go to the grass. Three people. Boys. They're taller and give off a weird aura. I glance around and see a few people staring. I clutch my book bag close. I hear the boys snickering behind me. Oh god, why are they snickering? I glance around again and notice there are more people and are closer.

"Hey" One of them call out. I turn around and suddenly I feel a pain in my right cheek. I stumble to the ground and process what just happened. They punched me. Before I can even open my eyes. I feel a kick to my stomach and back. Why are they picking on me? What the hell did I do?

I protect my face and try to get on my feet but one of them puts their foot on my back and put all their weight on me.

"Jeez! You need to lay off the food" I hiss as I'm pressed against the floor. I smirk until I feel a kick to my face. The boy on my back holds down my arms and I hear everyone cheering and some gasping. Why won't they help? Why are they just watching and enjoying? I see some phones flashing and some others pointed at me.

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)!" The pain from my body increases and I peek at the crowd to see Nathan in the back of the crowd trying to make his way through. "Get your hands off of her!."

I can't do anything. They have me pinned. This is just like back home. Karma's words ring in my head.

"You can't keep living like this."

The boy kicks me hard in the lungs and I feel the adrenaline rushing to me. I start to squirm under the boy's grasp and I finally take control. It happened so fast. I grunt as I get him off of me and he stumbles to the ground. I attack the one most nearest to me.

He screams as I take his right arm and twist it until I hear the satisfying snap. He screams louder and oh how I wish Nathan made me stop bringing my knife. I punch his face over and over and over again until his eye is swollen and bleeding.

"Hey!" I feel someone's hand on my shoulder and I grab their arm and flip them over. It's the one that was on my back. I pounce on him, leaving the other bleeding. I grab both of his hands and break them at the same time and for the fun of it, I stomp on his ankle until it turns red. I hear the crowd gasp and the security try to rush in. I stand up and feel the blood trickle down my face

Where is the other one? I turn around to see him frozen in shock. My lip twitches.

"What's wrong?" I ask. "Cat got your tongue?"