Chapter 22

Enjoy~

_____________________________

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~

I feel like I've been asleep forever. I slowly open my eyes and the light makes me groan. It smells like a hospital. I try to move but my wrists and ankles are shackled.

I'm on a chair.

"Are you awake?" I feel a hand go in my hair and raise my head. Something or someone blocks the light. Okuda. "Finally."

"W-Why?"

"We're going to have some fun" She says. Her grip tightens and I just look at her with my mouth open. My throat is so dry.

"You're going to risk your career?" I ask.

"That old bastard fired me" Okuda says. "I wanted to push the limits but he didn't have it in himself."

I look away and suddenly she slaps me. I look at her, startled. Why did she slap me? Her eyes were wide and her breathing was fast. What's happening to her?

"What... "

"SHUT UP!" She screams. I jump and my heart beat picks up. I don't think Okuda is stable and to be restrained makes this situation more scary.

Okuda walks to a desk and picks up a few papers. She holds them up to me and I see pictures of the human body with marks on certain places.

"You know what these marks represent?" She asks.

"What?" My nails dig into the chair.

"Places where you won't die easily if stabbed" She says. I see her pick up a scalpel with a soft smile.

My nails scratch the chair and I start moving and resisting.

"Okuda... " I say. My eyes widen and my breathing becomes faster. She places her hand on my shoulder and shushes me. Her eyes look down on me with such hatred.

I stare into her eyes and I suddenly feel the scalpel impale me. A scream is heard.

It's mine.

~Karma's P.O.V~

"After, get the police on the phone" I say. It's not like Okuda will just turn herself in or anything.

"I know we never really did anything like this, it reminds me of school" Nagisa says, twirling the knife. "It feels a little nice."

"Don't get too excited" I say. "I don't plan on doing this ever again."

"What do you mean?" Nagisa asks.

"I... I was planning to ask (Y/n)" I start. "I want to have that 'white picket fence' life with her."

The air fills with silence until I hear Nagisa chuckling.

"I never expected that from you" He says. "Can I see it?"

I sigh and hand him the small box. I turn left and keep going straight. We're almost there. My chest feels so heavy, it's making me physically sick.

Nagisa hands it back.

"It's amazing and looks really expensive" He says.

"I still plan on giving her an amazing day" I say.

"Karma... you're making me uncomfortable" Nagisa groans. "You're getting really corny."

My face turns red and I slightly swerve, making Nagisa bump his head. I hear him hiss in pain.

"Shut up!" I say. "Anyway we're about to be on her block so get ready."

I stop a few houses away and turn the lights off. There's rarely any cars parked here. I parallel park and turn the car off.