Chapter 17

Enjoy~

Sorry I tricked you guys💖

_______________________________

~Karma's P.O.V~

I don't know why I'm here. I shouldn't be here with her. (Y/n) wouldn't like this, so why was I here?

"Can we get straight to the point?" I ask, wanting to get out of here as soon as possible.

"You left me," Okuda says. "So quick."

I always knew Okuda had a crush on me. She was pretty easy to read after all. Her index finger taps on the glass full of tea.

"I did" My eyes glance to my glass of tea.

"Why?" I know I couldn't just move on with (Y/n) like if Okuda wasn't there. She's human and has feelings too, so of course, she would want to talk.

But I don't​ want to. The tick of the clock gets louder and louder.

"I think we both know why," I sigh. "For (Y/n)."

"So, you just used me?"

"Don't get me wrong, our time was nice but I love (Y/n) and when she came back, I couldn't stay away from her" I explain. Straight to the point.

"But you said you loved me" Her lips pout. I don't want to be here.

"That was in the past," I mutter. "I would apologize, but what good will that do?"

She stays quiet and looks at my glass.

"You won't drink?"

"Do you think I'm stupid?" I know Okuda. She plays with chemicals. Does she really think I'll drink something she gave me after I left her?

"I guess not" she sighs.

"Are we done? I want to leave because she's probably waiting for me" I say. Okuda lightly scrunches up her nose. (Y/n) wasn't even home but I just wanted an excuse to get out.

"You're horrible," She mutters. "How can you leave me just like that?"

I stand up, not wanting to be here anymore. I go to the door and stop.

"I'll do anything to be with (Y/n)," I say. "So don't ever try to contact me again."

I take my leave.

~

I trudge through the snow and pull up my scarf. I know the past few weeks have been weird with me and (Y/n). I don't know what to do about it.

I wish Korosensei was here. He could give us advice. Maybe he could've stopped me from getting with Okuda. It's whatever now.

Maybe I should get some food for (Y/n). Our relationship is vulnerable, at the moment. I can't afford to fuck up and make her stay. I know it's hurting her.

I'm being selfish. I'm not letting her be happy.

I rub my hands together to warm up. I forgot to bring gloves. Suddenly, my phone rings.

(Y/n) is calling...

I immediately pick up.

"Hello?"

"I'm with Nagisa on our way to our interview and it'll be a while so food is in the fridge" She says. Oh.

"Okay. Good luck to both of you" I answer. A pause sounds."I love-"

I hear the beeps and look down at my phone.

"You..."

It's been a while since I've said that to her. (Y/n) started acting off ever since she went to go see Nagisa. I know they talk about me. It's not hard to figure out.