Chapter 7

Enjoy~

_________________________________

~After failing to assassinate Korosensei~ ((Sorry author-chan can't really remember enough to write it.))

I swim up to the top, panting.

"Did we get him?!" I yell. The others look shocked and devastated. How could we have missed? Nagisa helps me into a boat and I look at what's in a bag.

"Korosensei... ?" I see the same smile and I whine loudly. We all go back to the island in silence. The waiters bring juices but I'm too tired to drink.

"It's so hot... "

"I think I have a fever" Several people start complaining.

"Nagisa... something is wrong" I say. He looks around and so does Karma. They both agree and suddenly they all start collapsing. I gasp and we all stand up.

"What the hell?!" I hear Karma say. I look at the juice suspiciously. I lift the cup to my lips and sniff. It doesn't smell funny. I'm about to take a sip but Karma knocks the drink from my hand.

"Don't drink that" He says and I hesitantly nod. What happened?

"They're running a fever!"

"(Y/n), go to the desk and see if anyone else is like this" Nagisa says. I nod and start running in the hotel. Everything seems okay. I watch the waiters pass around drinks but they're different. I go up to one of the drinks and secretly take a sip. Nothing bad about it. I go back and see Nagisa and Karasuma-sensei upset.

"What happened?" I ask.

"Someone infected them with an artificial virus... we have to send two weak kids to go trade Korosensei for the remedy" Karasuma-Sensei explains. My mouth hangs open and my eyes widen. What?

"We can't send (Y/n) and Nagisa up there!" Terasaka exclaims.

"They won't simply let them go either" Irina-Sensei says. It all stays silent and Karasuma-sensei sighs frustrated.

"Nyohohoho but there's still a way! Change into something you don't mind getting dirty!~"

~At the cliff~

"What are we doing here?" I ask as we approach the side of a cliff. We all get out and look up.

"Well (Y/n) it's simple!"

"Korosensei it's ready!" Ritsu says.

"Ah~ On time Ritsu!"

Our phones buzz and Ritsu explains the map on our phone. Wait-

"WE'RE GOING TO CLIMB THAT?!" I  yell but Nagisa shushes me.

"They'll plummet to their deaths" Irina-sensei says. Karasuma-sensei sniffs.

"Well I'm sorry but (Y/n) and Nagisa-"

"Well it isn't that hard c'mon let's go!" Isogai says as he starts to climb.

"Yeah this is just like training, nothing big" Kayano says. I watch them climb and I join in.

"Please Karasuma-sensei, lead our mission!" I say. We all look at Karasuma-sensei and he finally nods.

~

We climb up and I feel a bit tired.

"Karma, wait up" I hear Nagisa say.

"I would but we're in a schedule" He says shrugging. I go to catch up to Nagisa. We make it to the top and Ritsu opens up the entrance.

"All right everyone go!" Karasuma-sensei says. We all follow in and my eyes explore the walls and floor. It's pretty in here. Suddenly, we stop.