Chapter 6

Enjoy~

________________________________

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~

"(Y/n)" I open my eyes and see only Karma. I must have fallen asleep.

"Where's Nagisa?" I ask, seeing the blue haired boy nowhere around.

"Korosensei called him for an event and he asked me to look after you" He says. I sit up and rub my eyes. Karma stares at me but I look away.

"What?" I ask. Karma stays silent and I sigh.

~Karma's P.O.V~

I look at (Y/n) and force myself to look away.

"I heard a trip is coming up," I say. (Y/n) stays silent. "You know the one that was supposed to be for A class? It's in three days"

"I'm not going" She says.

"Why not?" I ask.

"My parents... " I look down and keep my cool. I don't know why but I just can't keep calm around her.

"You're going" I say. I see (Y/n) look up at me a bit startled.

"No... I can't-"

"Can't or won't?" I ask, irritated. I don't know why but once she just suddenly left... I didn't really have a motivation to go to school let alone behave in it and... everything else happened. I know I treated her badly and caused a lot of pain and I want to apologize so bad for my behavior but I just can't with her. I try but it comes out rude. It angers me.

"Karma you know I can't, it's helpless" She says.

"You want to be an assassin right?" I ask, looking at (Y/n) and she nods her head.

"Then think about this... how are you going to be a goddamn assassin when you can't even be free? How are you going to be an assassin when you can't even take control of your own life?" I ask. (Y/n) stares up at me a bit taken back but I glare at her.

"If you can't even take care of yourself, you are never going to be an assassin... You're only going to be a girl who knows how to handle a knife! Is that what you want?!" I ask loudly. She flinches and frowns shaking her head like a child. I resist to hold her in my arms and sigh in frustration. You have no idea what you do to me.

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~

I stare at him shocked as those golden eyes glare at me. He's right... Karma is right. If I can't even have my own free will, I will never be an assassin. Assassins don't feel imprisoned by their parents nor do they get beaten by them. I open my mouth to say something but Nagisa comes in running.

"(Y/n)! Karma!" He yells. "Change of plans!"

"Plans?" I ask, confused.

"The trip has been moved to today!" He says smiling but my heart drops. What?! Today?!

"Really? Why?" Karma asks.

"Well Korosensei was really excited so him and his unpredictable powers changed it to today!" Nagisa says "We're all going home now to get our stuff" (Haha fanfic logic i know)

"Well we should go too" Karma pulls me by my bad arm and I shriek pulling back.

"Ouch!" I say, holding my arm tightly. Karma visibly flinches and looks at my arm then back at me. Nagisa runs to my side and checks up on me.

"You know what? I'm going with you (Y/n), let's go" He says. My breath hitches.

"W-What? No!" I protest but Karma was already pulling me well more like dragging me.