Chapter 13

Enjoy~

_____________________________

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~

I just stare at the two as they stare back at me in shock. My chest feels heavy and sudden regret washes over me. I should've went to Nagisa's house. Thoughts rush in my mind. I don't have to deal with this. I get beat up and now that I finally get the chance of coming back here for good, I come back to this.

"(Y/n)... " Karma chokes out. I blink snapping back to the current situation. I look at Okuda whose face is red and embarrassed. I give her a sweet smile and look back at Karma with a bitter smile.

"I'll leave now," I say, "It looks like...I've interrupted something."

I turn and start to walk away. The smile falters and my chest adds on sad weight.

"(Y/n)! Wait!" Karma calls out but I only start to speed up. I'm going to Nagisa's. Maybe he'll be glad to see me.

~

I start up the stairs but I stop when I see Nagisa and Kayano leaning on the railing.

"So are you ready?" Nagisa asks. "for your interview?"

"Yes! I'm so excited!" Kayano exclaims. They laugh and I just stare. Now I know why Korosensei wouldn't tell me how they were doing.

They weren't doing horrible.

They were doing fine without me.

~

I sit at the park and swing. Maybe I should go back to the house. My lips tug into a frown. Karma is doing excellent without me. He has Okuda now and they looked pretty fucking okay. Without me.

"Remember the way you made me feel" I mutter. "Such young love but... Something in me knew that it was real, frozen in my head..."

I don't finish. I leave the words hanging in the empty cold air. Why did I bother to come back? I should've stayed with Auntie and Nathan. They don't need me here. It gets dangerous here and I rather not fight someone else. I get up and start walking to the dreaded place I wish I didn't have the habit of calling home.

I make it home but when I try to open it, it's locked. Fucking shit. I look into the window and see the whole house empty. Oh no. I look back at the front lawn and see the 'For Sale' sign. Fuck. Where am I suppose to go? I sit on the steps and sigh. Maybe I'll go with Korosensei but he might not even be in the country.

I'm going have to stay here until morning. But then what? I lay on the doorway and close my eyes.

~

"Miss? Miss!" I open my eyes and look into pink ones with white hairs. "(Y/n)?"

I stare at the familiar face before it hits me, "Akise... ?"

"Yeah, what are you doing here?" He asks. I look around and see the sun coming up.

"I... I arrived here yesterday but," The memories of Okuda, Karma, Nagisa and Kayano all come back. "I didn't have anywhere to stay, this was my old house but it's for sale now."

"Oh no, well I won't let you stay out here," He says shaking his head. "You'll get a cold."

"A-Are you sure?" I ask. Akise nods and lends me a hand. My legs are a bit numb from being in the cold. "Thank you... so much."

"It's my pleasure," He says. "My place isn't that far."

I nod and he helps me walk. He puts my arm around his shoulder and holds my waist. I lay my head on his shoulder. I don't care for the contact, plus he's cute how can I not mind?