Chapter 20

Enjoy~

_________________________________

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V & a few months later~

"Alright that's it for today" I say. "Please study the review for the test tomorrow, have a good day."

The students get ready to leave and so do I. Finally the winter is leaving and spring is coming shortly.

The students bid me good bye as they run out. Honestly, they have really improved their behavior and it's really all thanks to Korosensei's teachings.

"Shoot I should go to the store" I sigh. I get my phone out and call Karma. After a ring, he answers.

"What's up? Want me to come pick you up?"

"Well I was gonna go to the store to get some food, want anything?"

"We ran out of frozen pizzas so get like three" He says. "Also hot pockets ."

"Okay I'll go and you can pick me up when I'm done" I say. We say goodbye and I walk out the class to meet Nagisa.

"Going straight home?" He asks.

"No I'm going to the store to get some things, wanna come?"

"Yeah sure."

~

"Nagisa are you sure you don't want anything?" I ask. I push the cart along the cereal aisle.

"Yes I'm sure" He laughs. " Oh (Y/n)-"

"(Y/n)? Is that you?" I turn to see Okuda with a basket in her hand. "I knew you looked familiar!"

"Oh Okuda hello" I say. Although my grudge for her is gone, she does make me uncomfortable. "How are you?"

"It's been months!" She says. "It's been great, I'm working in the medical field, what have you been up to?"

"That great" I say. "I'm a teacher now with Nagisa."

She glances at Nagisa but keeps her gaze at me. We talk a bit more as we walk around the store and get our items but then I tell her we must go as we reach the counter.

"Oh I'd love to catch up more (Y/n)" She says. "Are you free this weekend? I'll give you my number so we can make plans."

She hands me her number and we bid our goodbyes as we separate to another counter.

"Are you really going to go out with her?" Nagisa asks.

"Um I don't know" I reply. "It's suspicious that she does this now but at least I'll make amends with her."

"Be careful (Y/n)" Nagisa says. "I can't force you not to but something was just so off about her."

We place the items on the counter as the cashier beeps them and puts them in bags. She tells me the price and I hand her my credit card.

"Really? I guess I wasn't really paying attention" I say. "She does make me uncomfortable but that could just be me."

Nagisa only stares at me but then turns away.

"Thank you" the cashier says. "Have a nice day!"

We grab the bags and also say the same for her. I grab my cellphone and text Karma to pick us up.

Karma: omw

We wait outside in silence.

"Are you going to tell Karma about today?" Nagisa asks.

"... No" I answer. "I don't want an argument."

Nagisa stays quiet and soon enough Karma's car pulls up. We walk to the car and he rolls down the passenger window.

"I just opened the trunk" He calls out. "You can put the groceries in there."

"Okay" I say. Me and Nagisa go to the back and start putting the bags in. He shuts the trunk and we walk to the front.

"Get in Nagisa" I say. "We'll give you a ride to your house."

"Is it okay?" He looks unsure. Damn I forgot they haven't talked in a while.

"Of course it is" Karma says, stepping out the car. "I don't want you walking home this hour, you probably live far too so get in Nagisa."

I see Nagisa smile a little and he gets in the back. I join Karma in the front and he drives off.

~

The car ride was silent except for the radio. We approach Nagisa's house. Karma stops and Nagisa gets out.

"I'll see you tomorrow (Y/n)" He says. "You two be safe and have a goodnight."

"I'll see you" I say. "Goodnight."

Karma waves at him and we drive off. I don't like the silence.

"Let's put some music" I say. I take the aux cord and connect my phone. Cinderella by Mac Miller comes on. I watch as the buildings and cars go by.

"How was your day?" Karma asks. "Anything new?"

"... No it was the same" I say.

"I saw Okuda come out the store too" Karma says.

"Okay? Did you go catch up with your little friend?"

"Don't start" Karma says. "We got that behind us already. I wanted to know if she talked to you or anything."

"No she didn't" I say. "I didn't even know she was in there."

He doesn't say anything.

~Karma's P.O.V~

I have a big surprise for (Y/n) but I think it's too early but I want to be the one always making her happy.

To say the truth, I didn't go to work today I had a day off but I went somewhere else and planned a few things for (Y/n). I hope she likes it.

The songs finish and the silent car ride puts me at ease since the small box in my coat pocket was poking my side.

God I hope she likes it.

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~

We arrive home and I look at the slip of paper. Maybe I shouldn't call her but what if I see her again? She'll hate me even more and frankly I don't want to deal with that.

"Wanna watch a movie in the room, I know we're both tired" Karma says. "So let's watch it in the room."

I agree and we start getting some snacks. We didn't get a lot since we'll probably fall asleep before the movie ends.

"What are we watching, by the way?" I ask.

"Thor" Karma says. "Ragnarok."

I smile and nod. That movie is pretty funny. We settle on our bed and Karma goes on Netflix and puts the movie on. Before I join him, I send a text on my phone and quickly put it to charge.

Me: Hey it's (Y/n)

___________________________________

The next chapter will most likely be the last chapter ! I was taking suggestions to certain endings in my decisions & updates book (recent book) so you guys still want to suggest certain endings or small moments you wanted I'll be happy to try to add it in ! You'll get credit for it obviously.

I hope you all are enjoying your weekend vacation so far and getting your rest !

Random question cause I see authors do this at the end of their chapters.

Q — What year are you entering this school year?

A — 11th grade this girlie is gonna be a junior :')

Enjoy your week my lovelies ❤