Chapter 16

Enjoy~

________________________________

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~

After the pizza came, I sat myself in the living room. I guess Karma left.

Anyway, it was all set up. Two cokes because I tend to finish them fast. A large pizza box. A blanket and Netflix.

I don't know whether to ask Karma to join me. I walk quietly to the red head's door. My fingers wrap around the knob and slowly turn it. But it stops. It's locked. Why? I step back and walk back.

"He's probably busy with something" I mutter. I turn off the lights and cuddle with the pillows and blanket.

~

I eat another slice and watch the movie. My eyes feel heavy and my mind wanders off. I force my eyes open and my mind to focus on what's happening but it's too hard.

I curl up and take another bite of the slice. I throw back on the box and watch the scenes on the TV. I hear light footsteps. It's probably Karma getting something to eat. I close my eyes and exhale slowly.

"Ah she fell asleep" I hear. I feel him sit down beside me and he pulls me closer to him, my head laying down on his chest.

"Karma?" I look up with half lidded eyes.

"I thought you were asleep" He whispers, running a hand through my hair. My eyes stay on him, trying to register what's happening with a tired mind. My arms wrap around his sides as I look down.

"I missed you," I mutter. "I miss this..."

"I've missed this too."

"What's going to happen to us, Karma?"

My lips tug into a frown as I wonder what his response will be. Silence is all I get from him. But his hand remains in my hair, giving me a sense of comfort. But my hands clench tight on his shirt.

"Don't worry about that," He answers. "Let's just enjoy this now, let's stay like this... a little bit more."

I want to cry but I can't. I can't help but worry about us. Are we going to drift apart? Will we keep arguing? Is it even right to stay with him?

"A little bit more," I mutter. "How?"

"We'll find a way."

~

"I found a school that's willing to interview me" Nagisa smiles.

"Really? That's great!"

"And I know you haven't found a school yet so I set you up too," He adds. "We can work together."

"Sounds like a plan" I chuckle and drink my iced tea.

"So how are you and Karma?" Nagisa asks.

"Well we're fine right now I guess?" I try to find the right words but fail. "We're just... Enjoying ourselves now."

"You don't know what to do... do you?" Nagisa gives me a soft smile. I look down and shake my head.

"Not at all" Our order comes and I start to eat. Nagisa digs in as well.

"Well I'll be happy to help" Nagisa says with a full mouth of food.

"It's just that... There's still issues that I can't- won't fight about! I don't want to fight anymore but I can't just simply ignore it either."

Nagisa stares at the enter of the table, thinking.

"Have you thought of breaking up?"

Breaking up. Breaking up? The air gets stuck in my throat and I stare at Nagisa.