Chapter 9

Enjoy~Karma

____________________________

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~

I turn around to see Karma looking at me with an unknown expression. I shiver and push him away.

"Karma... they're next door," I say blushing. "What if Korosensei hears? A-And I'm not sure..."

Karma pouts and makes a noise of whining.

"But I'm set to go~" He says, smirking. I smack him on the arm.

"Well then you can take care of it yourself" I say smiling. Karma lightly bites my neck and I yelp, jumping back to face him.

"But you're so irresistible" He says, smirking. I stuck my tongue out at him and he chuckles.

"Time to sleep" He says smiling. Lust gone in his eyes. I nod and quickly get under the covers before turning off the lights, only the moon illuminating our room.

"(Y/n)... can I sleep with you?~" Karma asks teasingly. I give him a soft glare and shake my head.

"No, there is a bed for you right there Karma" I say my voice muffled by the sheets. Karma pouts at me but then he jumps on my bed and gives me a toothy smile. I sigh and look away.

"Fine... but try anything and!-" before I can finish he's already in bed cuddling with me. I smile and push away the raging blush on my cheeks.

"It's not fair (Y/n)~ you teased me so badly" He says his voice in a whisper smooth tone. I turn my back to him and hush him.

"Touch me and I swear Karma" I warn. I hear him scoff and he just wraps his arms around me muttering an 'Okay' before I fall asleep.

~Back home~

My hands shake uncontrollably as I walk down my street. Karma and Nagisa walk beside me calmly. I feel my heart fast against my chest I think it will explode!

"(Y/n) it will be okay" Nagisa says. I hear the uncertainty in his which makes the panic rise even more. We stop at my house. The sun sets calmly and Nagisa stays behind. Karma hugs me tightly.

"I guess I'll get my reward later" He says giving me a wink. A smile tug at my lips. After a good-bye I walk to my door and see Nagisa and Karma watching me. I gulp, my feet feeling like metal with each step. I knock on the door and quickly my mom opens up. A cold smile upon her lips.

"Welcome home... " She says. Fear dances in my eyes. "You think you could escape us?!"

Her sudden yell startles me especially since we're in public and her hand grabs my hair and drags me in. She has never done this before. I yell and squirm around.

"(Y/n)-" I see the door close off Nagisa and Karma. Mom drags me across the floor and I squirm.

"Look who finally came home" She calls out. Tears escape and I whimper. I look around to see the house is a complete mess. I hear loud footsteps and see dad with a bottle and a snarl.

"You piece of worthless shit!" He smashes the bottle over my bare legs and I yell as the glass stabs my legs and thighs. I let out incoherent words with ugly sobs.

"Don't speak!" Mom hits my head against the wall before kicking my stomach and legs. "This is what you deserve!"

"P-Please...stop!" I yell. I glance at the window and by surprise I see Karma and Nagisa giving a death glare to my parents.

"I'm sorry... what?" Mom says holding my head up by my hair. I gasp for air and repeat again. Dad grabs me and gives me a punch in the face. I get dizzy and taste blood in my mouth. Then, I see the silver knife. I panic and let out a blood curdling scream enough for the neighbors hopefully the whole neighborhood can hear. The scream lasts a life time and my dad let's go of me.