Chapter 7

I scratch the back of my head, then climb out of the pool. "Thats it?" He says, climbing out as well.

I nodd. "I would have said more if that wasnt it." I grab my towel & wrap it around my body, sighing.

"Okay, well." He looks on the ground, looking for something to say. "Race ya to the top of the diving board." He smirks, grabbing my hand & pulling me up. I smile, then point to the ceiling. "Whats that?" He looks up to where im pointing.

I cant believe he fell for that.

I dart for the diving board ladder. "Hey!" He shouts. I could here his feet slapping the wet concrete towards me, making me jump up on the ladder & climb up.

Before i know it, im at the top of the diving board. "Looks like i win!" I yell, dancing around. "Not yet." He wraps his arms around my waist, dragging me towards the edge.

"The first one to jump wins." He smirks again, then jumps off the diving board, with me still in his arms. I feel my body cling to his. I take a deep breathe, then we hit the warm water. I couldve sworn i touched the bottom of the pool.

I swim up, gasping for air.

"You dick!" I snap, splashing him with water. He laughs, his eyes squinting slightly. I struggle to stay afloat, so I swim towards him & hop on his back.

"Looks like I win." He looks over his shoulder at me, but our lips touch.

I pull back instantly. "I should get going." I get off his back & swim towards the wall. "Whats wrong?" I roll my eyes. God he sure is dense at times.

"Do you not understand anything?" I throw my hands up in annoyance. "I cant be around you!" I gather my stuff & head to the door. "Wait wait wait wait." He grabs my arm & spins me around to face him. "Why cant you be around me? Is it your mom?" I throw my head back, laughing. "Just leave me alone, alright?" I roughly pull my arm out of his grasp & storm off into the lobby & to my room.

************

sorry these past 2 chapters have been short :( ive been very busy but i promise that ill be updating a LOT more when i finish my homework. tha ks guys for the votes (:

follow me on twitter- @humpingpottorff