Chapter 32

Watch your back Courtney. I mean it.

Her words echo through my mind as I jog towards the condo. The endless list of things she would do to me run through my mind, causing me to stop running. Why am I afriad of some small town teenager? I almost laugh at myself.

Whatever, Acacia.

I continue my jog, reaching the condo in a few minutes.

Just as Im walking up the steps, I hear a car door slam behind me. I turn around to see Sam- just great- walking up the driveway.

"Oh, hey Court." He says with a smile. I look down at my running shoes, avoiding eye contact. "Can we talk?"

Talk?

Talk.

Courtney, dont worry. Its just a talk.

I nod my head, following him down the steps. He pushes his hands in his pocket, sighing. "Whats up?" I ask, fixing my ponytail. He shrugs, looking down at the ground. "I miss you Courtney. Sophia isnt like you. Noone is like you."

"Sam, I-"

Jc walks out onto the padio. "What are yall doing out here? C'mon." He chuckles, gesturing for us to go inside.

I purse my lips before walking up the steps.

Joining Jc in the lounge, I sit down next to him, throwing my legs over his lap. "Hey babe." He says, moving his hand to the small of my back. I smile warmly, glad to be in his presence.

I need to tell him about Acacia & her threats lately. Its getting out of hand & I dont want anyone to get hurt.

"So what do you wanna do while Im here?"

He looks around aimlessly.

"Teen Wolf Marathon?"

Sure.

"Yeah, that sounds fun." I tug my legs underneath me confortably, leaning into him. Finally, I get to relax & not worry about Acacia or Sam distracting me.

A couple minutes into the episode, I feel my eyes begin to weigh down until sleep wraps me in its arms, taking me in.

************************

When I wake up, Im in Jc's bed, his soft, white, blanket tangled with my legs and stomach. I lay there, thinking. I need to tell Jc as soon as possible about Acacia & her obsessive behavior towards him, but I feel like he likes her.

Not like-like but he likes her as a friend. I dont want to come between their friendship, but then again I do- well I need to- because shes threatening to hurt me, maybe even Jc.

I push the thoughts away, not wanting to confront the issue with him yet. I untangle myself from his blanket before walking into the living room. He was laying down, his arms tucked under his head. He had a huge grin on his face as another Teen Wolf episode played before him.

I took in his appearence. How his cheeks inflate in the cutest way when he smiles or laughs. The way he pushes his hair to the side when it gets in his way. The way he flicks his tongue out, moistening his lips in one swift movement.

Hes perfect.

"Hey baby." He says, snapping me back to reality. I smile, walking towards him. I sit down next to him on the sofa. "What time is it?" I ask, stratching my thigh. He presses the home button on his phone, the screen lighting up.

"6:30." He rests his hand on my thigh, rubbing it gently with his thumb.

"You should sleep over." He says, not looking away. I can tell he's smirking. I stiffle a laugh.

"What?" He asks, looking at me. His cheeks are red, his eyes glossy. Hes so fucking cute what the hell.

I shake my head, smiling. "Nothing, babe." I rest put my forehead against his, kissing him bose softly. "You coming or what?" I ask, getting up from the sofa. He chuckles under his breath.

I run into his room, hiding behind the door. "Courtney? Where'd ya go?" He looks around his room before walking towards the door. "You know Courtney," He begins, "Youre missing out." His words send chills down my spine.

I hear his jeans unzip, and the soft thud of it hitting the wooden floor. I bite my lip, fighting the sudden urge to tackle him down.

"Itd be a shame if you just mi-"

I close the door gently, waltzing towards him. I grab his arm, dragging him onto the bed. "You should tease me, Jc."

I lift my tanktop over my head.

"Bad things happen when you tease me."

*************************************

Rickys POV

Finally, back home  in California. I was beginning to miss it here. I pull my phone out of my back pocket, dialing Connor's number.

He answers on the fourth ring.

"Hey Ricky!" He chirps into the phone.

"I just landed. Could you maybe pick me up?" I look around the crowded LAX, the shuffling of people never seeming to end. I was ready to go home, to see my best friends. Hell, I want to see Jc.

Maybe even Courtney.

Maybe.

"Im kind of in the middle of a shoot for Local Wolves magazine. But I think Jc's free."

Damnit.

I huff a little too loudly, rolling my eyes."Thats fine, Con. Ill just call Jc. Ill see ya in a bit."

"Alright Ricky. Bye!"

I didnt want to have  to call Jc, but since he's my last option, might as well.

I dial his number, taking my time, before pressing my phone to my ear.

"Hello? Babe stop!" I hear  familiar giggle on his end. "Hey Jc? Could you come & pick me up at the airport? I just landed." I say flatly.  I change my mind, I dont want to see him. Seeing him could lead to me potentially bashing his skull in. "Ricky? Oh hey man! Uh, yeah sure. Ill be there in 30 minutes." He hangs up.

Atleast he's not with Courtney anymore.