Chapter 17

Its been a week since Jc & I's first date, also my first fan encounter. By fan encounter I mean Jc's fans. It was such an amazing experience seeing all of these teenage girls cry & scream his name. But the scary part was how they looked at me. I never really cared about what people think about me, but this was different.

These people - these girls I should say - are very protective over Jc. They would kill to be in my position with him. So getting death glares from his fans is by far the scariest thing I ever experienced. I just know they hate me, or atleast dont favor me, because I checked that picture out that Jc tweeted of me, & most of the replies consisted of "ew who is she" & "shes so gross looking why are you with her?" It broke my heart to see those things. They came from his fans. The people that support him.

I told Jc about it but he said that they'll get used to me & they'll end up loving me just as much as he does. I still have a hard time believing him, although I should because who knows?

They could welcome me with open arms.

****************

Today, a lovely saturday, is Rickys first therapy session with his doctor. I was very excited him because knowing that my own brother has no idea where he grew up or what crazy things he did in highschool is heart breaking. But what I didnt want him to remember, is how abusive he is towards me.

I always think about telling my parents & even Jc about how he abuses me physically & mentally, but I have doubts; very unreasonable & stupid doubts.

I decided to go with Ricky to his session.

"Are you excited?" I ask, pushing my phone into my back pocket. He rubs the back of his neck & locks the car. "A little." He murmurs. I grab his hand & squeeze it reassuringly. "Everythings going to be alright. A couple of sessions wont kill you!" We walk into the tiny room, the ac instantly cooling my body down. Ricky signs in & we both take a seat in the small waiting area.

"What if I dont want to remember?" He says out of the blue. I look at him, shocked that he said that. "What do you mean?" I ask. "What if I dont want my memory back? What if i like not remembering?" I was seriously confused as to why he all of a sudden wants to not remember.

"Ricky Dillon?" A lady asks, coming out of a room. I look at Ricky & pat his back. "Go on." I saw, pushing him up from the seat. He swats my hands away, then walks into the room.

{Rickys POV}

I walk into the rather small room & take a seat on the black leather sofa. "Dr. Cathner will be right with you." The lady says, smiling. I smile back, watching as she leaves the room. I look around the room: there were a lot of plaques on the walls. The room was very boring, the walls a creme color, the carpet a greyish white color.

I hear the door swing open & shut softly, a man with gray hair walking in & taking a seat across of me. "Good morning Ricky." He says, setting down a file. I nod my head, not wanting to talk. "Do you know why youre here?" He asks, folding his hands on his desk. I open my mouth to say something, but nothing comes out.

"Its okay to be nervous, everyone is." He smiles, his teeth gleaming.

"Im here because I lost my memory almost 2 months ago." I finally say, sighing. He opens up the file he placed down earlier & takes out some pictures. He holds up a picture of a boy & a little girl. "Do you know who is in this picture?" I look at it, my mind blank. "I dont know. Me?" I say, tapping my foot. I didnt want to be here.

Im fine with loosing my memory, with not remembering anything. Its like starting over. "Yes. Thats you & your sister, Courtney." He seta the picture down & holds up another one. "Do you knkw who they are?" I nod, knowing that the couple holding hands & laughing in the pixture are my parents.

"Okay, good." He opens a drawer & pulls out a booklet. He flips through it for a moment before jotting something down. I crane my neck alittle to try & see what hes writing down, but I couldnt see. He closes the book & puts it back. "I think our session is done." He says, getting up. He walks infront of me & shakes my hand. "Youll get your memory back, okay?" He smiles assuringly, then walks out into another door.

*********************

sorry for my absence yesterday :( i was very busy with summer homework.