Chapter 12

The party ended up being much more fun than i expected. Sam & i played volleyball with Jarred, & his friend Makenzie, then Sam & I went for a little swim. The water was pretty cold.

"You guys leaving already?" Jarred shouts, running towards us. Sam nods. "Yeah, we have to get going. She has to be home by 12." I smile at Jarred. He was handsome, but australian accents bother me. "Oh, well it was nice meeting you Courtney." He says, pulling me into a hug. He hugs my tight, his sticky skin sticking to my hair. "Bye." I say, pulling back.

Sam & Jarred say good bye while I say bye to Makenzie, then we head to the car.

"So you had fun, eh?" Sam smiles, interlacing his fingers with mine. I rest my head on his shoulder. "Ofcourse. You were quite the host, I must say."

We get to the car when Sams phone vibrates.

He puts his phone to his ear. "Hello? Oh hey." I give him a puzzled look & mouth 'who is it?'. He doesnt seem to notice because he just continues talking to whoever it is on the phone. "Yeah, Im coming home now. Alright bye." He hangs up & starts the car up.

"Ricky?" I ask, buckling up. Sam looks at me after he buckles himself in. "Huh? Oh yeah. Theres something wrong with Jc. Hes apperently throwing a fit."

We drive the rest of the car ride in silence until we reach Rickys apartment.

"Where the fuck is he?!" We hear someone yell. I look at Sam, worried. "Are you gonna be okay?" I ask, tugging at his arm. "Yeah, Ill be back, okay? Just stay here." He leans over & plants a gentle kiss on my forehead, then gets out of the car & runs into the house.

Its been 5 minutes, & Sam still hasnt returned, so i decide to check it out.

When I get into the house, Sam is sitting on the couch while Jc towers over him, mumuring harsh words under his breath.

"Is everything alright?" I ask, walking into the room. Jcs head wips up. He looks like shit.

"Oh look who it is! Little miss Dillon." He walks towards me, his fists balled up at his sides. I take a step back, realizing that he's been drinking.

I notice the empty bottle of taquila on the counter. "So how was your little date with sam? Huh?" He spits. I glare at him. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" I push him back & walk towards Sam.

"Whats wrong with me? Whats wrong with YOU? You think flirting with me, then holding my hand, then going out with this little shit is okay?"

I turn to face him, tears blurring my vision. "That little shit is my boyfriend! Now you may think us holding hands was something, but news flash, it meant NOTHING!" I walk up to him & hit im across the face hard. "& you think yelling at him will solve things? God how stupid can you fucking be?!"

I am beyond pissed at how Jc blew Sam & I's date out of proportion. Yeah, I had a crush on Jc the first couple of days we were here, but once you get to really know someone, things change. Feelings change.

That night Sam stayed over at my place.

"Hey mum?" I say through the phone. "Yes?" She replies. She sounds tired. "Sams sleeping over okay? Things happened at the apartment." I hear her sigh. "Yeah, okay. But he sleeps on the couch, okay?" I smile, happy that Sam doesnt have to stay at the apartment with Jc. "Yeah, Ill see you when we get there." I hang up & tell Sam that he can stay over.

Sam drives us there, & we both head into my room. He falls onto my bed, his eyes beginning to close. "My mum said you have to sleep on the couch." I say, giggling. He gets up & unbuttons his flannel, revealing his toned stomach.

I toss him my oversized white tshirt & a pair of sweats. "Here. Ill throw your clothes in the wash." I turn to face the closet so Sam can change, & he does the same for me.

I gather my pillows & blanket. "Since we both cant sleep in here, Ill sleep out there with you." I hand him my pillows, smiling. He takes them & walks out into the living room.

We set up our sleeping area & lay there silently in the dark. "Hey Sam?" I whisper.

He doesnt reply. I guess he's sleeping.

I turn on my side & close my eyes, quickly drifting off to sleep.

*******************

I wake up the next morning to the smell of pancakes, eggs, & bacon. I sit up, yawning. "Good morning beautiful!" Sam says, peering through the kitchen. I smile & get up. "What time is it?" I ask, heading to the bathroom to brush my teeth. "10:34." He replies.

I begin brushing my teeth. "Oh! Your parents told me to tell you that they'll be in town. They have some errands to run. Oh & that Nalla is at the babysitters house so that we can spend some time together." I rinse my mouth & put my toothbrush away.

"God you look absolutely gorgeous in the morning. Has anyone ever told you that your bed head suits you very well?" He teases. I walk over to him & hit him in the arm. He kisses my forehead. "I made you some breakfeast." He points to the plate with a mickey mouse pancake, 2 strips of bacon, & some eggs on it.

"Thank you." I say, kissing him softly. I grab my plate & plop onto the couch.

"So any plans for today?" I ask through a mouthful of eggs.

"Yes. We are going to the zoo!" He exclaims, throwing his hands up in excitement. I roll me eyes. "Thats so cliche, Sam." I say jokingly. He looks offended. "Im kidding im kidding. Thatll be great."

***************

Last update for tonight guys (:

THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH FOR ALMOST 1000 READS. I JUST. I.

ILYASFMMMMMMM

♡♡♡♡♡