Chapter 21

My eyes flutter awake, landing on Jc's beautiful face. I glide my fingers along his soft, round cheek. He lets a soft snore out, making me smile. God he is so cute. Without waking him, I roll off of the bed & grab one of his white t-shirts from his drawer. I walk out into the kitchen to see Kian sitting the counter.

"But babe i- Good morning Court!" He says, hopping off of the counter. I chuckle. "Hey kian." He hugs me before walking back to the kitchen. I notice a rather tall girl with dark brown hair leaning against the fridge, her head down. "Oh, I didnt realize your friend was over." I mumble to Kian. He looks at me confused at first, but then laughs.

"Sorry about that. Andrea," The girl looks up at him, her eyes glancing at me. "This is Jc's girlfriend, Courtney." She smiles, her eyes lighting up. "Its nice to meet you!" She runs up to me, wrapping me up in a hug. "I didnt know he had a friend over." I say as we pull away. She rolls her eyes playfully. "I guess he forgot to mention that Im his girlfriend." I feel my eyes widen.

Kian mustve noticed because he got up and wrapped his arm around Andreas waist. "Yes, i attract girls, shocker right?" He chuckles, then tugs on her hand. "We should get going. We're going to the beach." They wave goodbye as they walk out of the door.

Well, might as well wake Jc up. I walk back to his room to see him still fast asleep, his legs tangled up in the blanket. I walked up to him, but stopped, because he mumbled something. "No trinity dont!" So he talks im his sleep? "Trinity please. She doesnt have to know." I furrow my brows. Wait what?

"I love you, trin. I love you more than anything." He smiles, moving his head. I blink, in disbelief of what I just heard. Is he cheating on me? "Good morning baby." I say in the nicest tone I could muster. He licka his lips, opening his eyes. "Oh hey babe. What time is it?" He props himself up on his elbow, looking at me. I look at the clock; 12:46. Holy shit we slept that long?

"Its time for you, sleepy head, to get up." I poke his forehead, pushing him back. "What do you want to do today?" He asks, tugging on some jeans. I shrug, taking my hair out of its bun. "How about a walk? On the pier?" I smile, the thought of Jc & I holding hands & walking down the pier in my head. "That sounds good." He smiles, slipping into his shirt.

*******************

We walk into a surf shop when 2 girls walk up to us. "Are you Courtney?" The girl with the blonde hair asks. I nod, smiling. "Yes." She tosses her hair behind her shoulder, squeling. I look at Jc in confusion. He shrugs, rubbing the back of his neck. "We've heard so much about you!" The brunette yelps. I raise my eyebrows. "Arnt you dating Jc Caylen?" Blonde asks. I point to the left, chuckling awkwardly. They look to where Im pointing, then scream. I cringe at the high pitch screams filling the store. "Ohmigod its Jc Caylen!" Jc laughs. "Yeah, its nice meeting you guys!" He takes a picture with them & signs their arms before excusing us.

"What was that?" I ask, lacing my fingers with his. "Your fans, how do they know about me?" He looks at me as if Im stupid. "What?" I ask, biting my lip.

"Dont you remember what happened on iur first date?" He laughs, his eyes squinting in the cutest way. Oh right. They nearly attacked the car. "Anyway, where do you want to go?" He asks, swinging out arms. I shrug. "Actually, I was thinking that maybe we could go home. Im in the mood for a movie." I click my tongue, thinking about what movie we should watch. "Alright, yeah. Lets go." We walk out of the shop & onto the empty board walk.

"Yo Jc!" A very infamilar voice shouts. We both turn around to see a very skinny, white girl with long blonde hair running towards us. "Hey acacia!" Jc responds, opening up his arms. They hug, her head snuggling against his chest. I feel my cheeks burn with jealously. "Acacia, this is my girlfriend, Courtney." She looks at me distgustingly. "Nice to meet you." I mumble, fumbling with my fingers.

She nods her head, rolling her eyes. "Anyway, I came by to ask you if you were going to my gig tonight." She puts her hands in his, swinging them from side to side.

Who the fuck does she think she is, holding my boyfriends hands? I look at Jc, but he's looking down at her. "Oh yeah. Ill be there to support you guys. I know yall with do great!" He licks his lips.

She giggles, looking down at her worn out boots. "Well I should get going, practice with the girls start soon." They hug once more before she runs off. "She doesnt like me." I spit out, throwing my hands up. He laughs. "What? She doesnt Jc!" I turn around & begin walking back to the car. "And how do you know that?" He asks, running up besides me. He wraps his arm around my waist & stuffs his hand into my back pocket. "The way she looked at me. She wants me dead I can tell."

He laughs once more. Why is this so funny?

"Babe, trust me. Once you get to know her, she's going to love you. Trust me on this." He looks at me before planting a kiss on my cheek.

***********************

"Are you coming with us or not?" Jc asks, zipping up his jacket. I rest my chin on my knee. "But what happened to movie night?" He sighs, looking at me. "Fine fine, Ill come. Let me change first." I run into his room & get dressed; Im wearing a yellow vintage life guard shirt with my favorite pair of blue, distressed skinny jeans.

"Alright, lets go." I say, slipping on my converse. He smirks. "Thanks babe." He pulls me into him, his scent flooding my nose. He smells good.

We get into the car with the rest of the boys & head to the coffee shop where Acacia & the others are preforming. The parking lot was packed, so we park across the stree near the beach.

"Please be nice to her?" Jc pleads. I roll my eyes. "If she cant play nice Jc, then its not meant to be." Connor says, shrugging. I snort at his Dr. Phil attempt. "Youre lucky youre handsome." Ricky teases. We all burst out laughing.

"Give it up for Acacia & The Cats!" Shouts the MC as we walk in. We take a seat at a booth in the front. Acacia spots us & wiggles her fingers before singing.

Holy shit.

She sucks.