Chapter 18

"Ricky told me he doesnt want to remember." I say, rubbing my temples Mum looks up from her coffee, surprised. "He said that? When?" I sigh. "At his session." She raises her eyebrows, taking a sip of her coffee. "Did you ask him why he said that?" She places her mug down on the counter. I shake my head. "All he said was 'i like not remembering'."

"Thats unlike him to say that." She says, taking her glasses off. She walks up the stairs. "Im going to the grocery store. Coming with?" I shake my head once more. "Im pretty beat. Plus I might hang out with Jc today." She rolls her eyes & continues walking up the stairs. "Hey mum? Wheres Nalla?" I take my phone ot & text Jc. "Your dad took her out to sea world!" She yells down the stairs. I smile, the thought of her gettig excited over dolphines inside my mind.

My phone dings & I read it to myself before getting up. "Ill be back! Im meeting jc at the beach!" I run into the laundry room, throw on my bathing suit & clothes, then head out the door.

***********

"Its beautiful isnt it?" Jc sighs, pulling me closer into him. We were sitting down on the sand, watching as the kids played around in the water & threw sand. "It is." I snuggle back into his chest, warm & happy that Im with him. "Lets go swimming." He says, pushing me forward playfully. I scoff. "I dont want to." I say, crossing my arms. He shrugs, taking off his shirt. He bites his lip. "Suit yourself." He winks before running into the water.

He has such a nice body, oh my. I roll my eyes, then take off my tanktop & shorts. "Thought you didnt want to swim?" Jc calls from the water.

Holy shit he looks insanely hot when he's wet.

I shake my head. "I lied." I dip my toes in the water when I notixe Jc looking me up & down. "Damn babe. You have a nice body." He starts swimming towards me. "Thanks ba-" Before I could finish, Jc threw me over his shoulder & began walking into the water.

"Babe its cold!" I yell, punching his back. He sets me down into the water, smiling. "I just wanted you to be by me." I roll my eyes. Whatta dweeb. He splashs me with water. "Babe!" I whind, splashing him back. He laughs, then wraps hia arms around my waist, his forehead resting on mine.

"You know what Ive always wanted to do?" He says, his eyes staring into mine. I smile. "What?" He smiles back, before planting a soft kiss on my nose. "Ive always wanted to watch the sun set with the girl I love."

All lf a sudden, I stop breathing. "What?" I stutter.

"I love you, Courtney. I really do."

*****************

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTEF CKDMAAMS I JUST REAAAALLY NEEDED SOMETHING UP AND ITS LATE BUT ILL UPDATE TOMORROWWW