Chapter 15

I waited outside my house for quite sometime. In that time I started to think about what I was going to do about the love triangle I'm in. Sam was sweet and adorable but to be honest I saw him more in a brother kind of way. But Jc, when I think of him my heart races. I run out of oxygen an my palms start to sweat. I like him and I know it, there's no point in denying it. A honk and bright light shattered my thoughts about Jc and Sam.

"Hey sweetie why're you outside?" My mom said while getting out of the car.

"Locked out." I sighed as I got up to let her by.

She unlocked the door and I walked in after her. I went up to my room and fell onto my bed. All night I laid in my bed thinking about Jc and Sam. They're best friends and doing this could ruin not only their friendship but mine with everyone else. Then I thought back to what Connor had warned me about today, Jc and Sam's rocky relationship. This is so complicated, how did I get myself into this. I let out a long exhausted sigh and before I knew it my eyes shut and I drifted off to sleep.

******************

It was almost 11 and I woke up to a text from Sam.

Sam: Hey... we need to talk.

Me: Okay come over at 12 so we can talk.

Sam: Okay

I rolled out of bed and walked downstairs. There was a note on the table from my mom.

"Good morning honey,

I went out to the doct