Prologue

"The Danish Delight": Book One of "The European Euphoria" Trilogy.

Prologue:

I was twenty years of age at the time and hadn't the slightest clue what I was getting myself into. I was upon finishing my last semester at USC as a film major and things (academically) had gone quite well up until that point. I had been among the youngest of my class considering I had graduated as valedictorian from high school along with an Associate's Degree by the age of 18. This advantage, therefore, not only earned me a full scholarship, but enough credits to bump myself up from a Freshman status to a far higher one.

Now, I understand what you are thinking; 'Why would a young woman, with such high academic regards, waste a scholarship as a FILM MAJOR?'. The answer is simple, it is, and shall always remain to be, my passion. From birth until the end of my years, I have and will devote myself fully to the art of film. I am the woman who would rather do what I love and make but only pennies a week, than seek a career that I hate to make billions.

Of my last courses was a Creative Film/Acting class in which we would both act and write small pieces every so often. Our Final was a project that would count for half of our grade (as finals usually do). Before the end of the semester, we needed to present a personal short-film (written and produced by ourselves) with a "message". Other than the fact that we had to create the film personally, there were no other rules. This, of course, excited me and gave me the freedom to produce nearly anything I had wanted to on the subject of MY choosing.

This as it were, a sudden spin of events would not only affect my last semester at USC, but life as I knew it entirely.

A/N: This story tends to become somewhat smutty and intimate after Chapter 8. Therefore, reader discretion is advised. All matters and scenarios that occur between the characters in this story are complete fiction. Any names of companies and/or non-fictional persons are solely used in conformity to this story; I do not own any rights, nor claim any aspect of ownership, in regard to said companies and/or non-fictional persons. However, rights to the content and subject matter of my story belong strictly to me. Plagiarizing and/or editing my work in any way is a criminal offense and direct violation of my reserved rights; anyone who proceeds in doing so will be prosecuted and serve such consequences.

All rights Reserved ®