Chapter 27: "Eternity"

I wasn't drunk; at least I didn't think that I was. But then again, at what point is one truly aware enough to justifiably judge one's measure of sobriety? No, I wasn't drunk, but I was definitely relaxed.

We had called Arnie a cab before heading off in one of our own. Except, where we were headed remained a mystery to my newly buzzed mentality. There was no question that Mads was entirely sober and had a far higher alcohol tolerance than I; which made me question just how ridiculous my loopy behavior must have seemed. Yet, all that aside, I was glad that, even in my alcohol-induced state, Mads was there to take care of me.

The kisses that traveled down my neck while Mads jimmied the key-card into the door brought me to a place that was pleasantly familiar. He was careful with the way that he handled my body. Each fragile touch grazed against the heat of my skin and enhanced my desire for his being.

"God, I love you.... I love you. I love you. I love you." He repeated continuously. It was like he knew nothing more than the perfect innocence of those three little words.

"I love you more." I giggled before playfully nipping at his ear.

He pulled back and attentively raised his brow. "Now, you don't want to start something that you know I'll finish, Elise."

Biting rapidly at his skin, my giddy self continued to tease him as I pulled on his dress collar and traced my way to the bed. His eyes traveled expertly down my cleavage as my chest rose with each quick breath.

"Fuck, Elise..." He growled like a confined animal, on the brink of his containment, before abrasively attacking my breasts. "Let me have you!"

"No!" I barked as I shoved his body down against the silky hotel bed. "It's my birthday... and I want to play first."

Mads' eyes widened with a glorified wave of shock and excitement as he harshly clenched the comforter between his palms. I had never spoken to Mads, or anyone for that matter, with such amounts of demanding authority. Lord only knew whether or not my compelling confidence was due result of the insane amount of alcohol that I had consumed that evening, but it offered me a significant power over Mads that I greatly enjoyed and, moreover, sought to explore more thoroughly.

I gingerly slipped out of my dress, offering a discreet strip-tease with each subtle movement, as Mads' bulge intensified beyond the stitching of his pants. As my hips saucily swayed from side-to-side and I tip-toed toward him, he immediately matched my gestured rhythm with rough pelvic thrusts into the air. His body encountered a brief shuttering of agony just before he forced himself up toward me.

"Uh-uh." I speedily knocked him back against the mattress. "You play my game, you abide by my rules. Now, stay down!"

I jumped on top of him and straddled his strong arms over his head. "Don't move unless I say otherwise."

"B-but Elise-" he whined.

"DO NOT MOVE." I ordered sternly as I widened my legs over his torso and rested my knees against the surface of the bed.

My hands crept back behind me and stopped just as they had felt Mads' throbbing erection. I brushed my fingertips along his shaft with soft strides until I found the tip. With one finger, I began to massage it... gradually adding considerable pressure after each groan.

Mads' hands quaked, aching to touch my body. "God damn it, Elise! Stop torturing me! Please!"

I removed my finger and deviously crawled backward with a naughty smile across my face. Once my view was level to his lower-half, I warily un-clasped his belt-buckle and tugged both his pants and boxer-briefs down around his ankles. His bulky shaft stood straight up, continuing to pulse, as I sedulously wrapped my velvety lips around the entirety of his plush manhood.