Chapter 20: "The Mile High Club"

"Are you ever going to take that thing off?" Mads smirked down at the extravagant necklace that he had given me the night that we went to the palace.

"Are you kidding?! This thing has more cost to it than most human beings. It's never leaving the safety of my neck." I crossed my hands above my collar bone.

He looked out the window and laughed to himself. "Oh how I love your enthusiasm, Elise."

"Don't worry, I'll stow it away safely once we return."

His smile escaped his face as he turned back to me. "Are you certain that we should leave so soon? We don't have to stay in Denmark, we could go anywhere you'd like... anywhere in the world! Just name it and we're there."

God, I wish we could just escape life itself and never return.

"Mads, we have to go back to LA." I ignored the turbulence from the jet as I walked across to sit on his lap. "We've been gone for nearly a week and Arnie needs us. Dear God, not to mention that finals week is barely a month away. I still have yet to start on my film."

As if the "Oh shit!" moment weren't enough, I suddenly remembered that I had still yet to study for my other finals as well. Those tests were, quite literally, the entire consistency of the classes and, moreover, life or death for my GPA.

Mads took my face into his hands. "You're right. Don't worry about your film, we'll get it done together and on time; I promise."

"...Okay." I breathed with relief.

He smiled as he brought his face closer. "What do I always tell my princess?"

My heart skipped as I heard him name me his princess.

"Come on, darling..." he continued, awaiting my answer.

"You'll always take care of me.... I need never worry about anything when I am with you."

"That's my princess." He kissed me; tongue flicking against the rim of my lips.

His lips were my drug, more lethal than anything I had ever experienced. He could convince me of all with the subtle simplicity of his warm kiss. What was worse, was that his touch drove my body to the brink of insanity.

My hips grew uneasy and my desire restless as I went up for air. "My God, Mads. I want you so much right now."

Without a second's notice, he spread my legs apart; sneaking his way up my skirt and tugging down my panties. I simultaneously unclasped his belt buckle and pulled away at his zipper. His erection pulsed through his underwear as I began stroking it with my hands.

Once I touched his manhood, he literally straddled me onto him and shoved himself inside of me.

"Fuck!" He shrieked, legs quivering against the leather seat. "Oh fuck, Elise! Your body is sensational!"

Without bothering to unbutton my blouse, he completely tore it apart, causing the buttons to explode all about.

Before I had the chance to scold him for ripping up my shirt, he devoured his face into the crevice of my neck and unclasped my bra. "Shhhh.." he whispered. "I'll get you a new one."

Holy fuck.

He started to thrust into me more quickly; picking my body up and then pushing it back down with the strength of his hands.

"Yes!" I screamed as my lower back shivered with his vibrating pleasure.

Mads stood up, holding me against him, as his animalistic ways became apparent to me, yet again. He shoved our frenzied bodies onto the floor and bit his fanged teeth into the tip of my shoulder.

"Ssskk... Ouch." I slightly murmured to myself.

"Oh shit!" Mads sat up and silenced his hips. "Elise, I'm so sorry! Are you alright?" He leant in to kiss the spot where he had left harsh teeth marks, but I pushed him back.

"I'm fine, I promise. Just keep going. Don't stop!" I was nearing the brink of orgasm. I now tore apart his shirt and forced his manhood back inside of me.

His devilish smile returned as he restrained my arms above my head and thrust more rapidly than before. As his newly darkened eyes stared right into my mine, I could feel a wave of energy that could not be described as anything other than supernatural. We had become a singular body, a singular mind, a singular soul; and I couldn't do anything but feel. Feel everything.

"Oh yeah, min elskede! Tell me baby.." He barked. "Whose girl are you?"

Beads of sweat glistened within his hairline as his chest hair tickled my neck and torso.

"Your girl." I flicked my head back, sacrificing my entire being unto him.

"Louder!" He snapped. "Whose girl are you!?!"

"Yours Mads! I'm your girl! I belong to you!" My insides pulsed all around him as I felt myself begin to come.

"Fuuucckk!!!" His manhood grew soft as he burst his massive load inside of me.

Just as we were about to catch our breaths and return to reality, we endured a sudden screech from an unknown, womanly voice. "OH MY GOD!" Her face lost all source of color as she choked upon her words and covered her eyes. "I... I... I am so sorry, Mr. Mikkelsen. I was only coming to ask if you two had wanted some champagne. Please forgive me."

We both jumped up in embarrassment and gathered on the ripped bits of clothes that were sprawled all about the plane.

"No, no Jessica. It's far alright. I should be apologizing to you, that was beyond unprofessional of me. Please forgive my foolishness about the jet." Mads slicked his hair back while his eyes transformed back to their natural hazel.

The stewardess hesitantly drew her hands away. "I-is there anything I can get for you?"

"I'm so sorry to ask, Jessica, but could you grab us two fresh shirts?" He re-clasped the belt around his pants while handing me back my bra.

After a few minutes, Jessica had returned with our new shirts. She quickly handed Mads his first, and then carefully gave mine to me.

I whispered to her, out from Mads' earshot; I felt the need to apologize for my behavior as well. "Jessica, I am so sorry about all of that. Truly, I am."

"Trust me, it's no big deal." She whispered back with a friendly smile. "By the way darling, welcome to The Mile High Club."