Chapter 18: "Mads Monday"

"Good morning, beautiful." Mads looked down at me as I awoke upon his chest.

You're dreaming, Elise.

The sun hit his glowing figure at a perfect angle, highlighting his caramelized cheekbones and leaving his skin dazzling in all its glory. I found my hand draped over his lower waist while my fingers slid around the indent of his pelvic muscle. I savored the similarity of Mads' skin to the Egyptian cotton bed sheets and how effortlessly they each caressed my body. All the while, the perfection of our love making lingered through me and left its mark with a seemingly permanent childish smile carved across my face.

"Mmm.. Good morning Mads." I rose my head to kiss him.

Even in the morning, his lips tasted of a naturally subtle sweetness.

"Hungry? There's a beautiful little cafe in town that I'd like to take you to."

I laughed, "What's with you and these marvelous breakfasts?"

He jokingly shook his finger in front of my face and gave me a stern look. "Now, now young lady... Breakfast is the most important meal of the day."

I squeezed my lips hard together in attempt to finally rid my smile, but my efforts did not prove successful.

Mads broke our stare with a grin, just as childish as my own, and continued. "Worry not, I have plans for a 'marvelous' dinner tonight as well; A surprise, of course."

"I'm beginning to think that you have an infatuation with surprising me?"

"No Elise, the only infatuation I have is with you." He kissed the tip of my nose. "Surprising you is just part of the fun! I tend to enjoy pissing you off by always being a few steps ahead."

I laughed again. "So I've noticed."

My hands rustled through his messy hair to fix it as he lied silent, at peace with my touch.

Wait a second... "OH SHIT!"

Somewhere within that candid moment, reality snuck in to slap me in the face.

"Mads! It's Monday! We are supposed to be at the studio! Dear God, I had completely forgotten all about it in the midst of everything. Arnie must be going berserk! OH NO... What if he suspects something's going on between us? What are we going to tell him?"

"Shhh Shhh.. Elise, calm down. Arnie goes berserk on a regular basis, and he hasn't a clue of our whereabouts. Besides, he has dedicated the week to editing, so we won't need to come back to work until next week." He brushed my warm cheeks. "Darling, do you remember what I told you, yesterday, when you had asked about the luggage?"

"Yes..."

Damn you, stop being perfect.

"What did I say?"

I remained silent.

"Elise... Come on, I want to hear you say it."

I took a deep breath. "You said that when I am with you, I needn't worry about anything."

"And? Have I proven that statement to be a lie?"

"No... I suppose not."

He kept his dominantly wise eyes on my lips as he sarcastically bit the inside of his cheek. "Hmmm... Thought so."

I scoffed, "Tell me, what's it like being such a fucking smart-ass all of the time?"

"Oh! It's just torturous!" Mads threw his arm against his forehead and pretended to faint.

I giggled like a five-year-old on an ice cream- induced sugar high. There were few people in my life who could do something so meaninglessly simple and make me burst into such a complex attack of laughter.

As he got up and gathered himself, he hopped out of bed... completely nude... leaving everything exposed. My eyes traveled up and down his muscular physique until they became fixated upon his manhood, which appeared to be exceedingly larger in the broad daylight. I thought back to the night before and how glorious it felt to have him inside of me. I thought about how flawlessly his body fit within my curves and how his passionate thrusts brought my soul an instantaneous fusion of emotions. But, moreover, I thought about how much I uncontrollably hungered for his body... and wondered how I would be able to control my sudden cravings.

Mads looked down at me, smiling, wondering why I was still in bed. "Want to take a shower with me?"

Like you'd even have to ask.