Disclaimer and Notes

Yo, people. If you're reading this, I sure as heck hope that you read Another Take, because if you didn't you're gonna be majorly confused. And we don't want that. So if you haven't, go read Another Take. I'll just wait here...

Alright, now that you're all caught up, here comes the boring part.

I, Spirit, do not own Naruto or Naruto Shippuden. Those characters and places and attacks and stuff belong to Masashi Kishimoto. What I do own are my many OC's, and any places or attacks or stuff that is not mentioned in canon Naruto or Naruto Shippuden. Yep.

I also don't own any pictures or videos used in any chapters, or the cover images. Those belong to their original owners. And finally, I own none of the songs used (if you're a returning reader you'll know what I mean). Those belong to their respective artists.

Ooh, something new! SONGS MAY BE REPEATED FROM ANOTHER TAKE! IT MIGHT HAPPEN, I DON'T KNOW! JUST SAYING! I DON'T HAVE THAT MANY SONGS TO CHOOSE FROM! And if you guys wanna suggest songs, by all means do. I'd appreciate it.

Like the first book, the soundtrack chapter will always be up-to-date with the most recent chapter (unless I'm lazy and forget, which shouldn't happen). Cursing is a very real thing in this book, but if it bothers anyone I'll go and bleep it out. But at the moment, the words are there.

Same deal as the first book, all canon teams are made of five people instead of four. But if the team is already made of five people, I will not make it six. Probably. Don't think that's happened yet, but we'll see. This is thought through, I promise (hopefully...).

This book is posted on Quotev, just saying. If you see it there, yes it is mine.

Alright, pretty sure that's it. Hope you enjoy this book, and be sure to check out my other books The Silver Wolf and Eclipse!

Later!