Dear Anatomy

Stomach,
Sorry for the butterflies that constantly live in you when I was with him.
Sorry for the medicine you had to digest when I was not feeling well.
Thank you for being strong.

Lungs,
Sorry for the perfume I really love I know it's not good for you.
Sorry for the smoke, we both hate it.
Sorry you were too weak when I was a kid.

Arms,
Sorry for all the needles you had to endure when I was small it was for the good of all.
Sorry for the the apparatus that were stuck in you I know it hurts, they made me cry, made me live with pain for a while, they left marks on you sorry for that, as the saying goes, you'll never knew and enjoy the rainbow if you have not gone thru the storm.

Knees,
Sorry for the scars.
I was clumsy, and had no choice but to fall on the ground with your surface hitting the rough cement.

Heels,
Sorry for forcing you in unnatural way.
I already learned my lesson it won't happen again.

Ankle,
Sorry for all the sprains.
I suffered a lot too.

Eyes,
Sorry for the things you've seen that you shouldn't have.
Sorry for the bitter tears that made you red.

Tear ducts,
Sorry for forcing you to work so hard that you got swollen after all the shedding.

Ears,
For the things you've heard that hurt us so. I'm sorry. Not for you. For them.

Tongue,
For all the taste that went throigh you, sweet, spicy, sour, bitter sorry you were so used.
Sorry for the sores I know it hurts.

Tonsil,
Sorry for abusing you.
For being swollen, and achy.

Mouth,
Sorry we are the most hated person because of the way I use you.
We're not bad we just express what we want to express, we say what we should say.

Heart,
My dear dear heart
Sorry for all the pains you had to endure, I'm sorry I know sometimes you just want to stop. I can feel it, I can feel you wanna give up. Don't. At least not yet.

Brain,
Thank you for listening to all my thoughts everyday
For commanding the others to function properly thank you. If it's not you and God I know this piece won't be here.
Thank you for acting like a computer.
Sorry for all the worries, pains that you know before everything, everyone else.

Goodbye
For now