Chap.11 • Nia Doukas

^Our female lead; Cindy Kimberly^
***

I avoided Antonio as much as I could. It's been two days since I've properly spoken to him. Coco and I have yet to be introduced to his men but we've kept to ourself and stayed in our room or each other's.

Coco always have me weird looks when she noticed me leaving everything time Antonio was around but wouldn't question it. I couldn't face him. Not after what happened two days ago. It genuinely heated my body with hunger when I remember what he did but it also made my cheeks flame up in embarrassment.

I couldn't believe I gave myself to him so easily. It frustrated me. And he knew I would. He knew I was going to and that was annoyed me more.

I was in my room, flicking through files, when the door opened and I saw Coco in a neat navy dress with her hair neatly in a ponytail.

"Yes?"

"It's time," She replied back vaguely, heading to my walk in closet.

"Time for what?" I asked in confusion.

"To be introduced to the men. They're getting suspicious and Antonio has yet to give them a reason for why we are here." She answered distractedly, taking a dress out and handing it over to me. "Clean up and wear this. Be down in 20."

That was all she said before she left.

I rolled my eyes at her behaviour and got up from bed, shuffling to the bathroom where I freaked up before putting the classy yet dangerous looking tube dress on.

I allowed my hair to fall down to my waist and had a simple silver charm bracelet on my wrist to complete my outfit before slipping heels on, smacking dark red lipstick on and to unknot up my makeup and then finally heading downstairs.

I took approximately 20 minutes and I saw the smirk on Coco's face when she glanced up from her watch, knowing how I'm accurate as always.

"Thank you," She begin, walking ahead without waiting for me. "They're in the living room, waiting for us."

"What's the excuse?" I whispered and she shrugged.

We were able to slip in and hide within the shadows, watching how Antonio stood in front of a hundred or more men, his posture straight and stiffened, his brown eyes cold and emotionless, hands behind his back.

"I had called this meeting to inquire about the two guests in our home currently." He began, staring at ever single soul in this room. "These two guests will be staying for while to help out with our take down with the Russian. One is an experienced hacker and the other is an experienced assassin."

As if he knew where we were, he tilted his head to our direction, causing some of his men to turning and look our way. Our stance didn't falter and we didn't greet the men. We just stepped out of the shadow.

"Girls, comes here."

There was a middle parting through the crowd which led to the front where Antonio and Claudio were. Coco strode ahead, men shamelessly checking her out to Claudio's disdain. I followed shortly after her, masking my emotions. Antonio, like usual, had his eyes on me but I avoided meeting his in fear that I'd burn in embarrassment.