Epilogue 2 | Christmas Seductions

Please read A/N at the end
***

"MOM!" Aria screams.

My eyes shoot open and I jump out of bed to only then fall onto the cold carpeted floor, groaning in pain. I hear his deep chuckles and scowl immediately, a blush rising on my cheeks.

"Are you alright, mio amore?" He taunts, sitting up as I brush the dirt off me and help myself up, glaring at him.

"You're so lucky that I love you or I would've killed you by now." I threaten but he chuckles, deep and huskily, sending toe-curling shivers up my spine.

"You're too cute, Regina."

I scowl and wrap and silk robe around myself, tie my hair into a messy bun and head downstairs to see why my daughter is screaming. When I get into the large living room, I see her glaring at Nico and almost smirk. She's gets that trait from me.

"Momma!" Nico squeals and stumbles towards me, I then scoop him into my arms. Nico is our six-year-old, born 6 years and couple months ago. Like Aria had done, he captured our heart and we spoil him rotten.

"What happened?" I ask, kissing the tip of my boy's nose.

Aria stomps her foot and crosses her arms over her chest, her eyes narrowed down into a cute little angry face. "Mom, he took my brownie that Nero made me."

I chuckle. "I'm sure that Nero wouldn't mind making you another one."

Aria scowls. "Mom!"

"Okay, okay." I laugh. Looking down at Nico with a pretend angry face, his big chocolate eyes gazing at me with pure innocence. Everything we are not. "Nico, you shouldn't steal from your sister. Understood?"

He nods in fake understanding before wiggling out of my arms and waking away from me. Aria scowls as she watches her young brother playing with his remote controlled cars.

"Aria, behave." I say sternly, trying to wipe off the grin on my face.

She gives me a deadpan look before growling in frustration as she storms away. "DAD!"

I laugh as my daughter leaves to gain attention from her father. Standing up, I head towards the kitchen and prepare breakfast, humming a tune to myself whilst cooking. Few minutes later, a pair of muscular curls around my waist and I sigh in content as I place the waffles on the plate.

"Baby," He murmurs, rubbing his face in the crook of my neck. "Why did you let her come to me?"

I giggle, turning around and staring at my brown-eyed beauty. "What did she say?"

He frowns. "About Nico taking her brownie or some shit."

I laugh. "Bless. She went to you because I was laughing."

He chuckles, kissing my forehead and pulling me into his chest. "You're a great mother."

I wiggle out of his hold and smirk at him, flicking my hair behind my shoulder. "I am, aren't I?"

He laughs and takes a waffle, drizzling it with syrup and chocolate. I wrinkle my nose in disgust as he mixes two different toppings with each other. Another thing I learnt to love about him is his weird taste in new flavours and food. The first time I had noticed this is when he dipped a broccoli in strawberry jam. Gross.

Nico runs into the kitchen and pulls at Antonio's trouser leg, making him glance down with a smile. Antonio bends down and rips a a part from the waffle and hands it to his son. I would've expect him to spit it out in disgust but Nico gets the same trait as Antonio so with a goofy grin on his face he asks for more, Antonio obligating to his demand.