Chap.17 • Exotic

^Picture of Antonio Moretti^
***

"We have what?" I gritted out angrily, glaring at Antonio, who casually was flipping through his files, ignoring my outbursts.

"It's at a club that Travis Ryan owns." Coco said boringly, probably expecting my outburst.

"And how does this help us?"

Antonio sighed, placing the file onto the desk and looking up, my heart stopping when his beautiful brown eyes locked with mine. Coco and Claudio was just watching our interaction carefully but I didn't think twice about it as I stood up from my seat on the coach and levelled a glare with him.

"Xena-"

"-Don't Xena me." I snapped. "I'm not being a fucking stripper for your benefit and those sick fucks."

Antonio exhaled and looked over at Claudio. "Claudio, could you take Coco and give us a moment?"

They shared a look while I huffed, crossing my arms over my chest and sitting back in my seat, angrily sulking. Coco snickered and I glared at her but soon Claudio led her out the room, leaving me sulking with Antonio.

I refused to look his way even when he sighed and I heard him make his way to me. From the corner of my eye, I saw him kneel down to my height and felt his hand rest on my thigh, burning my skin like it was paper.

"Xe," He began. "You're not being a stripper, Xena, you're doing your job, I'm asking you do this because it allows you to get closer to Travis. He owns most of the guns cartilage in America and he might have an idea to why our weapons were sent to the Russians and not us."

I listened but refused to answer.

"I would never want you in that situation because your body is for my eyes only but this could help us pinpoint where the betrayal has began." When I still didn't answer, he gripped my jaw and tilted my head to face him. He wore a conflicted look in his eyes but masked everything else quite well.

"Coco suggested the idea that you seduce the men because she knew it could potentially help us but what you want to do next is your choice. I will respect your decision." He promised.

"That girl always having the craziest ideas." I muttered and Antonio chuckled.

"And that's what will keep her alive, Xenia." He stood back up, our eyes never leaving each other. "You should know that."

I was silent for a long time, contemplating on what my answer would be, but finally gave in and sighed heavily, standing up from my seat.

"Fine, I'll do it." I answered grumpily. He shot me a small smile that made my heart flutter before removing it and smirking instead.

"I knew you would." Antonio kissed me, brushing my hair away from my face. "Now, can I ravish you against my desk?"

I scowled and pushed him away from me, glaring as he chuckled huskily at my reaction. Rolling my eyes, I didn't even bother answering as I left the room, his laugh echoing in my head like my favourite song.

I honestly loved what I was wearing. I never felt so sexy than I was right now. It was so badass and sexy at the same time. It was a black lace lingerie set with stockings and heels.