part one

Rickys pov

"Chris can you help me." I grunt under the weight of my portable amp and two guitars.

He jogs over and takes the amp from me. "Thanks man". "No problem." He smiles and skips away. I shake me head, that gut had way to much energy. I drag the rest of my shit to the trailer and get onto to bus flopping on the couch next to Ryan who's curled up in a blanket. The rest of the guys were somewhere else on the bus. We were all exhausted.

"Hey guys do we just want to crash at a hotel tonight. It's more comfortable than the bus." Josh askes. We all nod our heads. That sounds great actually

Ghosts pov

Yes! Finally I can shower without banging on the door or someone going to the bathroom at the same time. It wasn't awkward, its just annoying. Also of I get a room with Ricky I don't have to listen to animal like snoring. (Aka Ryan and Chris)

* * *

When we got to the hotel it looked really old and creepy. Cool. The inside was even more so.

I got a key card and grabbed rickys arm and dragged him the the elevator before anyone else did. We had room 13 on the 13th floor. My eyes widen as Ricky reads that. Isn't the 13th floor of hotels haunted or something. Not that I'm scared or anything.

Ricky laughs at me, "don't worry ghosty I'll protect you."

I playfully glare at him, "come on baby racoon, I need a shower."

Rickys pov

I lay on one of the beds waiting for ghost to get out of the bathroom so I could shower. There was no phone signal and the tv only got a few channels. I pulled out my note book to work on some songs

BLOODY REDRUM

I gasp and throw the notebook across the room. I didn't write that, I swear if this is one of the guys trying to scare me I'll stab their eyes out with a fork in their sleep. Wait was that written in blood.......

Hope you like, tell me what you think. I'll update soon. Make sure to check out my other story "some kind of fairytail" it's an andley if ant of you like that