part 5

*Rickys pov*

"So what I'm about to tell you is going to sound a little crazy but I need you to listen." I pause as they all nod at me. "So about two hundred years ago I was cast out of heaven along with my brother. He rebelled against God and to lessen his punishment I volunteered to go with him. Turns out his intentions to overtake the world by killing off all the creatures, who protect humans, and take over them, which would end very badly didn't sit well with me. See just like anything else there's good creatures and bad creatures. They are constantly at war with each other and the prize is how many humans they can bring to their side. Because my brother wasn't able to bring many creatures to his side he uses the few that he does have to terrorize humans. Some become terrified, while others become fantasized by the idea. This resulted in the many witch burnings because he was able to make humans believe that we were the bad guys. When in reality we are to protect them. So now it's my job to stop him. I've been planning and preparing for a hundred years now, turns out he has also. What just happened was a warning, maybe an attempt to scare me by hurting you guys. Any questions?"

They all stare in awe and disbelief.

"So, what are you?" I look at Ryan, I knew he'd be the first to believe. I sigh and take my shirt off. Ghost gasps at the two curved scars on my back. I turn so the rest of the guys could see.
"About fifty years ago my wings were cut off and a curse was placed on me by one of my brothers witches so they wouldn't grow back. I haven't found a way to reverse it yet. He also took many parts of my memories."

Ghost wraps his arm around my waist. "Was his name Regan?"
My eyes widen, "yes, how did you know?"
"I saw it in my dream, he started trying to tie me to a wooden pole so I tried to get away but then I heard you and I felt better. It felt like it was real, like it'd actually happened." He sighs and puts his head in my shoulder. I pull him closer and set my head on top of his. My vision blurs and becomes clear again. I'm sitting on a forest floor against a tree, it was freezing and we were still holding each other. My vision blurs again and we're back in the hotel room.

"Dude you ok?" Asks a concerned Chris. I don't respond, instead I grab ghosts chin and gently lift his face to mine.

"I need to try something." And with that I press my lips to his.

Again sooo sorry for not updating for so long. Thank you Mysummersky for reminding me.