RICKY

Not beginning able to sleep I check on the kids. Jasper and Dexter were laying ontop of each other, it was cute. I grab a small light and fly over the trees looking. Flying quickly to the tunnel opening it was still covered. Meaning hell wasn't something to be worried about.

"Hello brother."

My head shot up.

"I was hoping you'd come here."

"Reagan." I run to him. "I thought you were dead."

"I thought I was to. After you killed Michael my spirit was released and I was able to build enough energy to get my body back. I've been watching over you and the kids. Sorry if I scared them, Dante was able to see me but didn't know if he should say anything after what you told them last night."

"That makes sense." I mumble. "I'm just glad you're back."

"When you plunged the knife into my, well Michael's chest I knew it destroyed you and I'm sorry for that."

"It did but it's what you needed me to do."

By then the sun was rising. "Would you like to come back with me and meet the kids for real instead of creepily following them around."

He looks down blushing. "I'd love to. I also need to talk with you later."

///

The kids weren't up yet so I took the opportunity to get Matt. I drag him out of bed and into the kitchen shoving coffee in his hands.

"Matt meet our brother Reagan."

His eyes widen as we explain how he's here. They hug and get to know each other. Dante was standing in the doorway staring at Reagan who smiled. "Hey hun, sorry if I scared you."

"It's ok, so you're my uncle."

"Yup."

"Cool." He hugs Reagan catching him by surprise. "I'll get everyone up."

"He seems sweet."

"He is," I chuckle, "all my boys are."

The twins thought it was cool that their uncle had practically risen from the dead. Storm was shy at first but would warm up eventually.

REAGAN

I smile at the four boys sitting around me. I could see Ricky in all of them. I hadn't met Rickys partner yet but I'm sure they must be sweet also.

"Guys I have to talk with your dad but I'll be back."

Damn it was wierd referring to Ricky as a dad, was my baby brother really that grown up.

"Ghosts in the shower so we can talk in my room."

"Alright, Matt can you come to?" He gets up and sits on the bed with us. "Alright how do I say this. That jar you sucked Michael's spirit into, well somehow it got out."

"What do you mean, I check on it all the time!"

"The thing is that he can't take physical form. For some reason he's been focusing on Ash by giving him dreams, trying to make him into his personal puppet. The only thing standing in the way of that is storm. His spirit is pure enough to drive him away. My fear is that he'll go to another one of the kids who doesn't have much light in them to be able to defend themselves and their partners won't be able to either. He wants to get revenge for you defeating him by hurting what you care about the most."

They take a moment to process what I said.

"Because he hates us the most he'll most likely go after your kids. Also because they have darkness in them, I'm assuming your partner is a dark creature?" Ricky nods. "Storm being the purest should be ok. Everyone else has mostly dark energy, which is what he feeds off. Do you think they know any cleansing spells and Ricky, you can bless the place if it gets that bad."

"What about Ash, he hasn't been able to sleep in weeks. Last night Storm went to check on him and there were some creepy shit in there."

"Whenever Michael tries to influence him Storm always comes in to comfort him. What he doesn't realize is that because of his pure energy he's driving him away. Make sure they're together at all times and he should be safe."

A scream comes from the bathroom. Ricky jumps up and runs in. Inside I see the walls were covered in blood and dead bats were on the floor. Matt's face turns white.

"What's wrong?"

He unfolds his wings from his back. Bat wings. "He wants me doesn't he?"

RICKY

Ghost was panicking and covered head to toe in blood.

"Baby baby calm down." I pull him into the room. Matt had his wings out looking scared.

"Kuza! Matt needs you!" I yell, he runs in soon after and carries him to their room. I help Ghost get the bloody clothes off, he was still shaking.

"Storm come here."

He walks in, Ash peeking from behind the doorway.

"Help him get cleaned up, I'll be there in a minute." He grabs his hand and takes him to his room to use the shower. I walk back into the bathroom with Reagan.

"He wants Matt back doesn't he."

"Looks like it."

"I'm not letting that happen."

"I'm not either, Michael was able to break through the spell you trapped him in so we need something much stronger, especially now that he's stronger. That man that you yelled for was a hellhound right?"

"Yes, Chris his brother and his boy Draven are also."

"Dravens with Jasper who is the second most pure, they need to be together at all times. Chris and Kuza are directly from hell and will be the easiest to control. My guess is that he wants them also."

"This is way to much to take on, just yesterday we were messing around with the kids and now we have to worry about being dragged to hell."

"We'll get through this just like we do everything else."

"But this is my kids and family, I'm a little stressed and worried."

"I know Ricky." He comforts, I set my head on his shoulder.

"Ricky!" Salem was yelling for me. He was crouched next to Dante who was coughing up a black liquid. It was all over him so when it stopped I helped him get his clothes of. Some black liquid got on my hands. I felt it burning and shrieked in pain. Salem didn't seem bothered by it.
"I'll help him, you shouldn't touch this. It's toxic to creatures with more light in them."

"Dante has some but not much."

"Enough to make him sick I've read alot on this. I'll take good care of him I promise."

"Thank you, I need to check on Ghost. Yell if you need something."

Ghost was calm now so I called the guys and Ryan Ashley to the living room to explain what's happening. They were scared and angry. There's no telling what Michaels would do and he was targeting our children.

Jasper runs in, tears running down his face. "Dexters not here."