Part 8

*Matt's pov*

I felt so relieved to be out of that coffin. For so long I'd been left alone with nothing but my mind. It wasn't always a fun place to be. I clung to my brother, it'd been so long and I felt safe with him, also I was unsure about how well my legs worked but I somehow made it up the stairs. I only tripped once, which was a new record considering how uncoordinated I am.

"Me, Matt, Ghost, Vinny and Ryan will start at the top floors, the rest of you go downstairs. We'll meet in the middle."

Every one heads in their directions. I sigh as I look up at the tall, twisting staircase ahead of me. My legs were still shaking from the last, much shorter set of stairs we climbed. Hopefully once I walked around a bit more they'd get more strength back but right now I was exhausted. Funny, you'd think after a hundred year rest you'd be pretty energetic, but hell no.

Ricky laughs and tells me to jump on his back. I wrap my arms and legs tightly around him so he doesn't have to worry about holding me up. It's surprising for how such a small guy he was pretty strong, not that I'm that heavy but still.

Finnaly we reach the top and he sets me down. Ryan and Vinny took the right side of the hallway and me, Ricky and Ghost to the other. One of the rooms was painted a green color, I recognized it as my own. I looked around the room looking for clothing, Balz had found some for Angelo but none that would fit me. The ones I was wearing were ripped up and smelled awful. I find some jeans and a black long sleeve shirt. I also found a sweatshirt but it was way to big for me. I put it on anyways. As I pulled it over my head I could smell something familiar. I pressed the cloth to my nose and my eyes widen as I'm reminded of something.
I rush over to the mirror leaned up against the wall and press my face to it. I could barely make out an outline of something. It walked towards me and pressed itself against the other side. I looked up and it smiled down at me. I ran out to find Ghost.

* * *

I grab his hand and pull him to the mirror.

"Can you do something now?"

"I'll try."

Ghost sets some crystals on the floor and put his hand on the mirror chanting something under his breath. The mirror cracked and pieces went flying everywhere. A body emerges and I run towards it. He picks me up, I hug him as hard as I can. I had him back and wasn't planning on letting go any time soon.

*Rickys pov*

I rush into the room to see what the loud shattering sound was. Seeing that it was just a mirror I calm down and smile when I see Matt and Kuza hugging each other. I was hopeing we'd find him soon because Matt needed him.

We continue burning sage in all the rooms until we met the others in the middle. Chris ran to Kuza and hugged him, probably so hard it hurt. He began fussing over him looking to see if he was hurt and wiping the dust of his clothes. There was dust everywhere. We all decided to let the two brothers reunite and go to our rooms for the night.

I flopped on the bed, exhausted from everything that happened today. Ghost layed on top of me with his head on my chest and my arms around him. I grab his ass and give it a squeeze. He nuzzled his face into my chest and lightly pressed his pelvis into mine. My breath hitched at the slight pressure causing Ghost to smirk at me. He lifted my shirt and tugged it over my head. He sucked on my neck, instantly finding my sweet spot and slowly making a trail of hickies down to my belt. He quickly undoes it and pulls my pants off. I sit up to pull his shirt off while he takes off his pants. I push myself on top of him and grind my hard member against his. I slowly begin entering him, our moans filling the room.
"Uh Ricky faster." Ghost gasps, my speed increasing. My stomach knots and I let out a yell as I cum into him. We ride out our highs and collapse next to each other.

"I love you." Ghost whispers.

"I love you to."

* * *

It must've been early morning when the sound of shattering glass echoed through the empty, dusty halls of the hotel.

I guess Angelo figured out how to release the creatures.

Hey everyone so that took me awhile to write and I feel it still sucks but I hope you like it anyways. If anyone has any ideas for the next chapters I would love to hear them. Plus who else would you like to see later on?