DANTE

My mind wanders as I twirl Salems hair with my finger. What do I do, should I say something.

"What's up sweetheart?" Salem glances up at me.

"It's nothing important."

He sits up from my lap to face me. "It seems important." He says giving me puppy eyes.

I sigh, "I've had contact with Reagan, my dad's brother. I only saw an image in mirrors. It's been going on for a few weeks now. At first I didn't think of it much because I see spirits all the time and they leave me alone but this one I could tell was trying to get my attention. I noticed that he had some resemblance with my dad and when he told us that story I was confused as to why Reagan came to me instead of him. I dont know if I should say something."

"Why don't you wait to see if he comes back. Seems like he got his body back so maybe he can talk. Also if he only appeared to you he probably doesn't want Ricky to know yet."

"Ok baby, let's get some sleep."

Well after a small make out session that is.

STORM

Ash was whimpering again, I got out of bed and walked down the hallway to his room. The door knob seemed stuck so I gave it a little shove. I scream and jump back into the hallway. Sickly yellow little mangled monster things were crawling on the floor. I run into my parents room and jump on the bed.

"Get up get up!" I drag then to Ashs room but when we get there the thing's were gone and Ash was sleeping peacefully.

"I swear there was things in here I swear."

"It's ok baby just calm down, what did you see."

Angelo and Chris sleepily walk out of their room.

"There were these creepy little mangled things crawling around. Ash was whimpering in his sleep so I came to check on him." I manage to stutter out.

I see them give each other looks above my head.

"Storm baby why don't you sleep with Ash for now on."

I nod and crawl in with him, Angelo tucks us in and kisses our heads. I wrap my arms around Ash and eventually fall asleep to his steady breathing.

DRAVEN

After Ricky told us that story dad and uncle Kuza told me of where they came from. Hell. The thought terrified me, the way they were treated made me feel sick. It almost made me feel dirty. I'd always thought of myself as dirty though. I'm what, a dog that belongs in hell then here I am with a perfect little Angel in my arms that I love more than anything. I don't deserve something like him yet he loves me.
I gently run my hand over Jaspers gorgeous white wing. He liked to have them out to sleep and lay on my chest. He rubs his face against my neck and lifts his head. I kiss his nose and smile.

"You're cute." He giggles.

"I think you're the cute one. With youre.."

He shuts me up with his lips against mine. I grab his hips pulling them closer to mine, our kiss getting more heated. His cool hands run up my shirt tugging at it. I sit up a little to take it off. He pushes me back down and grinds on my a small moan escaping my mouth.

"Geez already you guys."

Heat rises to my face when I see my dad in the doorway.

"We've actually been together for a few months." Jasper says.

"And you kept it from us." Dad pouts.

"Sorry Chris." Jasper laughs.

"Anyway Dexter wants you. He fell out of bed and got hurt or something."

Jasper gets up, "Sorry hun I gotta make sure my big baby brother is ok."

I grab his hips pulling him onto another kiss. I smirk when I hear my dad dramatically groan. He may look scary but he was just a big baby.

Lonley now that Jasper left I flop back down, dad sat next to me.

"Sooooo." He grins." You like him huh."

"Well yeah." I laugh.

"Good, you're cute together and as long as you're both happy so am I. I've noticed you've been more cheerful lately and now I know why." He leans down to kiss my head and throws a blanket at me. "Good night bud, love you."

"Love you to dad."

JASPER

I open the door to our room to see a pouting Dexter sitting on my bed. He could be such a baby but I loved him.

"Aw did Dexy fall and bump his head." I tease.

He glares at me. "Just love me ok."

I roll my eyes and lay down. He cuddles into me instantly falling asleep. I set my head on his shoulder, I enjoyed being close to my twin. I don't know what I'd do without him.

So just a cute filler chapter. Out of curiosity could everyone vote or comment on this chapter, just want to know how many people read this. Thanx:)