Theres going to be some time skips just to keep the story going.

*3 months later*

GHOST

Taking a deep breath I open my eyes. I saw exactly what I thought I would. I didn't know whether I should be excited or terrified.

Alice walks in and we talk for awhile. We'd become fast friends, she reminded me of my grandmother who raised me. Sweet and delicate but a total badass. Now I understand why Ricky and Matt turned out so good despite everything they've been through. I'm happy she's here, especially now with my current um... situation.

I was almost afraid to tell her but it vanished, she could barely keep her excitement in. She started talking about all her experiences. The more she went on the more excited I became. The only worry I had now was telling Ricky.

I found him in the lobby visiting with some creatures. I grab his hand, he must've gotten my signal because he excused himself. He went to say something but I pulled him to the roof before he could ask anything. I take off my sweater as a heatflash hits.

"Baby is everything ok." He grabs my hands looking worried.

I close my eyes and set his hands on my stomach.

I open them to find him smiling.

"Really?"

I smile and nod.

He wraps his arms around my waist, kissing all over my face.

"Should we tell the others?"

He nods excitedly and pulls me with him. I laugh, he was adorable when he was childish. Well Rickys always adorable.

We gathered everyone to the lobby, many of the creatures were there also.

"If everyone would turn their attention over here, we have some exciting news."

They all turn to us.

"I'm pregnant."

The room erupts in excited shrieks and chatter. Angelo ran up to us jumping up and down excitedly. I hugged him so he'd calm down.

"I knew you'd be just fine." Alice hugs me and Ricky, "You two will do just fine."

*4 month's later*

RICKY

I set my hands on the adorable baby bump. I could feel the baby moving. Ghost was eating icecream with chips and some other stuff mixed in, he kept trying to feed it to me, eventually I just gave in. Weird but not terrible.

There's a knock on the window, it was Ryan. I kiss Ghost, making sure he's comfortable before getting up.

He motions for me to follow him so I stretch my wings and open the window. We fly to the edge of the woods where Chris and Kuza were waiting.

"We need to show you something. We'll try to make it quick because none of us want to be gone long. You grab Kuza and I'll take Chris."

Kuza grabs onto my waist and I wrap my legs around him. Good thing I did because Ryan wasn't kidding when he said he didn't want to be gone long.

We flew to where the tunnel opening was. The rocks had been moved leaving it wide open.

"I saw this last night. I asked Chris and Kuza if they knew anything and they said they felt something was off."

Chris and Kuza start walking around while I look in the hole. It hadn't shifted so hell hounds shouldn't be the problem. What would have been strong enough to break through that many rocks though. There were small punctures in the stones. Ryan ran his hand along them. He looked stressed.

"Fuck, we need to move these rocks and get back."

There wasn't time for questions so we did as told and hauled ass back home. When we got close I nearly ran into Matt who was panicking. I set Kuza on the roof, we both rushed to comfort him.

"I saw a gargoyle over there, if there's one there's always more."

"The tunnel was open, but why would they want to come here?" Questions Chris.

Matt clutches the small jar around his neck.

We're in some seriously deep shit.