DEXTER

The room was spinning and my head hurt. The last thing I remember was sitting on the balcony outside my room then suddenly I was wherever here was. The room was dark with a few lamps and a couch. Kinda fancy but I didn't want to be here, it gave me a sick feeling.

I carefully stand up and pound on the door after seeing it was locked.

"What are you doing?" A voice chuckles. I turn around running into someone's chest. His long hair was greasy and his eyes a mix of brown and red.

"I'm leaving."

"How are you planning on doing that." He says.

"I'm getting the damn door open and walking the fuck out."

"Feisty little thing." He chuckles. "But you're cute so I think I'll keep you around for awhile. Besides how else am I going to get your daddy down here."

"Where is down here?"

"Hell, I think you'll be at home here. I'll treat you well enough for now." He gestures to my black wings.

"Why do you want with my father."

"Pay back I suppose, he humiliated me after all. I also want my son back, killing your family and turning your daddy into my little servant is just a bonus."

"Do whatever you want with me, that'll cause them enough pain, but leave my family the fuck alone you fucking coward."

"Aww, so considerate but what's the fun in that."

I take the knife out of my boot and lunge at him only to have my arm twisted behind my back.

"Tsk tsk don't make me get little Dante cause that'll happen if you keep acting this way." He throws me on the couch standing over me. He unbuttons his pants. Fuck fuck fuck.

RICKY

I'm going to fucking kill Michael. I know he took Dexter to get us to come to him. I just want my baby back.

Jasper was hysterical even Draven couldn't calm him down. Ghost looked sick, his eyes were glossed over like he was having a vision.

"What did you see?"

"You don't want to know, Michaels a sick fuck." Ghost answer.

Matt growls, "I'm going back, nobody follow me. I know how to get him to do what I want."

"No you're not Matt, what do you think you can do anyways?"

"Like Ghost said, my daddy's a sick fuck. Don't worry Ricky I know what to do. He's a fucking coward anyways so it can't be that hard just never had the guts or reason until now."

I grab his arm. "I won't let you go alone."

"It's better if I do, he wants to kill you."

"So we're just supposed to sit here?"

"Yes."

"No Matt!" I grab him so he can't go anywhere.

The sound of glass shattering came from upstairs. I run into Salems room, Storm was in there also.

"Daddy they took Dante and Ash." Storm sobs into my chest.

"We'll get them back baby I promise."

"Ryan Ashley could you stay here with Storm, and Jasper, they can't handle so much dark energy."

"Of course, Scarlet and Winter stay here also."

"Actually I could bring more help."

We all turn to Winter.