Part 7

*Rickys pov*

I carefully set Matt on the floor and help him out of the cramped room before crushing him in my arms. I wipe the tears from his cheeks and kiss his forehead.

"Do you remember what happened?"

"Reagan put a spell on me and Angelo so that we wouldn't ever wake up, but I guess you found a way to?"

I shook my head, "no we're all just getting our memories back. Chris was the one who figured out you were in there."

"Figures", Matt says gesturing to Chris who was currently kissing Angelo, they missed each other.

I smile and help him to his feet. Ghost rushed over and hugged him after he realized Matt was my baby brother and not someone to be jealous about.

I looked around the room and saw Ryan's arm around Vinnys waist. They didnt seem to notice due to the fact that two people just woke from the dead and now everyone's either making out or crying. I rolled my eyes, they'd have to figure it out eventually, you'd think a few hundred years would give them enough time.

We all hugged Angelo once Chris was able to let go of him for a minute.

"You guys remember now?" I ask looking around the room. They all nod yes. "Good", I look to Angelo, "got any idea of what we should do?"

"I need Chris, Ryan, Balz, and Vinny to go back upstairs and find me a bunch of bowls, spices, books that would seem helpful, in room six on the top floor there should be a bag of crystals. Also some different clothes for me and Matt would be good. Oh and food."

They all hurry up the stairs wanting to get back as soon as possible.

Angelo turns to the rest of us. "How long were we out?"

"A hundred or so years" I answer

"Damn", Matt whispers beside me.

*Balzs pov*

I run up the stairs to the top floor to get those crystals Angelo had mentioned. I really didn't want to be here, especially by myself but the other guys said to just get that and go back down.
I reach the room and take out the key Ricky handed me, saying I'd need it to open the door. I flip the light switch sighing in relief when it worked. I wondered how it had so many modern additions when I remember helping build this in the 1600's. Oh well not important, just find the stuff and get out.

I open drawers until I find one that's locked, that must be the one. I unlock it and put the key back into my pocket. I felt like something was watching me but when I turned around there was nothing. I quickly grabbed to bag and sprinted to the door only to have it slammed in my face and the lights turn off. I screamed and saw a pair of sickly yellow eyes coming towards me. My legs give out and I try to crawl away. I feel claws dig into my calf and kick it away but more kept coming. The lights turn back on and I see at least a few dozen small mangled looking things with gray peeling skin and those sickly yellow eyes.

An image in the mirror appears and screams. The 'things' screech and melt into the floor. Still terrified I get up and slowly walk to the mirror. Looking into it I see the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Tattoos covered her body and eyes stared straight into mine. She puts her hand to the mirror where mine was set. She smiled sadly at me, she must be trapped.
Her mouth was moving but I couldn't hear. After a few confused headshakes she made a fist and knocked on the glass. I nod in understanding and look around for something to break it with. Finding nothing I pull my sleeve over my fist and punch the mirror as hard as I can, shards fell to the floor and inside looked to be a small room. I looked in and saw her, I held my hand out to help her out.

Our eyes meet again and images go through my mind like a slideshow. All of me and her, "Ryan Ashley?" We hold each other tightly and I bury my head into her shoulder.

"How did I forget?" I sob

"It's ok baby, we're together now, that's all that matters."

*Rickys pov*

I fix up Matt's hair while Angelo and Ghost discuss different spells to try. Who knew a hundred years in a coffin could turn your hair into a complete rats nest.

"Why don't we try burning sage and lavender in each room first to get all negativity out before we attempts releasing the creatures." I suggest, trying to be helpful.

They both nod. The door opens and all the guys plus one walk in with everything Angelo had asked for. Balz was clinging to a girl.

"Good to see you again."

"Glad to be back. The others are trapped in mirrors also but it's going to take more that breaking it to get them out, but I think these will help." Ryan Ashley hands the bag of crystals to Ghost who lays them out on the table. He turns pages in some books and stops at the one he was looking for.

"This should help." He points at something and Ryan Ashley nods.

"Now everyone take a bundle of sage and go back upstairs, burn it everywhere."