part 4

Ryan

  My hearts still pounding as I sit on the bed across from Ricky and Ghost. Shit I wonder if vinny and Chris are having problems.

   The rooms door opens revealing a panicked Chris and half naked Vinny with blood smeared all over his torso. I jump up and put my hands on his shoulders.
   "Holy fuck  are you ok? What happened? Are you hurt? Did birds attack you to?" Vinny didn't answer so I hugged him.
I look at chris, "what the fuck happened?"

"Dude relax, I was jumping around and fell off the bed and he got up to see if I was ok and suddenly got blood on him, the bed he was laying on was also soaked in it. Hes not hurt though." I sigh with relief, at least vinny wasn't hurt.
   I catch Ricky zoned out, he was thinking something.

Ricky

    They found me, they were coming to get me. You remember all those stories you told around the fire well, they were real. I'm living proof of that. I have A feeling Devin was also, humans don't usually see things like that. Hell, maybe the other guys were like me to.
   I look down at the now sleeping  Ghost, I wanted to kiss him but not in front of the guys. They would think it was weird that I kiss my best friend, or are we more than friends, the topic had never really come up.      

     Enough of that I need to know what happened  to poor little Vinny, the kid was shaking and covered in who knows who's blood and Ryan was trying to comfort him while glaring at Chris as if it was his fault.

  "Why'd you let this happen?"

   Shit here we go again, see Chris and Vinny like to mess around alot but Vinnys a bit of an accident prone. Ryan was very protective over him and blamed chris which usually started arguments.

"Knock the shit off guys!" I yell, everyone looked at me surprised, Ghost stirred in my lap so I stroked his hair out of habit.

   "Theres alot of weird shit going on and fighting isn't going to help. So sit your asses down and let's figure this out."

  Everyone sits down, Chris on our bed, Balz on the floor in between the beds and Ryan and Vinny on the other bed. We had no idea where our tour manager went I guess his door was locked and wouldn't answer when the guys wanted in earlier.

   "So Josh is missing and there's no one at the front desk." They all nod.

    "Me and Chris are going to go find Josh, the rest of you stay here and see if you can contact him and the front desk." I point to the old hotel phone, maybe they would work better than our phones.

      I carefully get out from under Ghost and walk down the hallway with Chris following me, I choose him because to be honest I was scared to go by myself and he seemed the least concerned. At least for now.

     We get down to the lobby and nobody's there. I walk over to the front door and push it, but it wouldn't open. Chris tries to.

"Looks like we're locked in." I say calmly. The desk phone begins to ring, I could sense something wrong. Chris answers the phone and his face turns pale. Here comes the panic.

"We need to get to the room now. Ghost is freaking out and so is Balz, I couldn't understand them but it sounds bad."

   I run to the stairs, I knew not to take the elevator from past experience. I could here screams from down the hall. I push the door open and freeze at what I see. Ghost is on to bed frantic and screaming, something unseen seems to be holding him down. Vinnys curled up in the corner sobbing while Ryan's being held back by and invisible force. Did I mention the blood seeping through the walls.  Gosh what's with all the blood.

   High pitched screams are coming from under the bed, found Balz.

"Chris!" I yell to get his attention. "Get him out of there!"

     Chris

I'm snapped out of my dazed state by Ricky yelling at me. What the fucking hell was going on, why was Ricky taking charge all of a sudden. Did he know something or was the kid just fearless?

I look under the bed where the shrieking was coming from and saw a terrified Balz. I grab his arm to get him out but something pulls him back. I was playing tug o war with hell knows what. I manage to grab his other arm and by throwing my entire weight back am able to get him out.

"Thanks man." Balz pants.

    "Dont mention it." I help him to his feet because he was shaking pretty bad.  The room was still filled with screams and my panic came back. Then there was silence...

Ricky

   I don't know what happened but it all stopped Ghost woke up and stopped screaming. Ryan was released and ran over to a petrified Vinny to confront him. Chris some how got Balz out.

  Ghost crawls over and pulls me to him.

"We have to get out of here."

"We cant, they won't let us."

The guys look at me. "Who's they?" They ask.

I take a deep breath, here we go.

   Soooo sorry for such slow updates. (If anyone's even reading this) hope your likening the story. Any ideas what Rickys going to say.
Is anyone going to warp tour this summer? I can't wait to see miw.  When I found out that they were going to be there I ran into my cousins room and started screaming. I think I scared him.