RICKY

Nothing was going on and I was getting bored. The twins were off doing who knows what. Ghost was with Chris and Angelo. Matt was talking to Winter about something that'd happend last night. The kids were nowhere to be seen, probably messing around in the woods.

Sighing I decide to fly for a bit. The sun was hidden by clouds, the smell of rain was getting stronger. Lightning cracked in the distance. Better round up the kids before the storm hits. Flying into the trees it wasn't hard to find them. They usually stay somewhat close. Salem and Dante were leaning against a tree cuddling. They jump when they see me, "awww you're so cute." They blush, "you two should get back, there's a storm coming then you can get back to being cute."

Dexter was again flirting with Scarlett and seemed to be getting somewhere this time. As much as I hated to interrupt I also didn't want anyone to get struck by lightning. The last time I saw Storm and Ash they were playing with their mouse they shared. That leaves Jasper and Draven, a flash of white blonde catches my eye. Jasper was laying face down in the tall grass. He lifts his head and smiles, much to my surprise am I really that surprised. Draven was laying under him. Before they could see me I fly back, it was raining by then and I knew they'd come back before it got to bad. Besides I had to tell Ghost, Angelo and Chris the good news.

///

The storm was worse than expected. The power was out and thunder was shaking the entire hotel. We all stayed on the lower levels. Jasper was scared of storms and was clinging to Draven, not that he was complaining. Storm, well he was obviously enjoying it. Ash was trying to get him away from the window, the lightning was striking dangerously close.

I myself was a little jumpy, something just seemed off.

The room temperature drops. Chris trips over nothing, Angelo rushed over only to pass out. Balz falls to the floor screaming. Vinny gasped, drenched in blood. Ryan couldn't move. I run to Matt before he hits the ground and hand him to Kuza. Jasper started crying, Draven looked to scared to do anything. Dante was screaming in the other room. I froze, it was happening all over again. But what exactly. Last time we got all our memories back but now it's like we're going in reverse. Would we wake up back on the bus with no memory of this, of our lives we'd built together.

One second everything was chaos and the next it was silent. I run to Dante who was hyperventilating. Salem was trying to comfort him but it was no use. I was panicking but seemed to be the only one able to take charge.

I help Angelo get Chris on a couch and handed Vinny a towel, Ryan snapped out of his trance and ran to him. Draven was able to calm Jasper, Balz and Ryan Ashley had Scarlett and Dexter. Winter was trying to shake Matt awake. Kuza just looked lost, I poke him in the ribs to get his attention.

"Come with me outside. Dexter check on your brothers. Winter don't worry about your dad. This all has happend before, we'll figure it out."

The storm was still bad but I needed to check just in case. Kuza grabs my hand, the wind was that strong. Just as I thought it was open and empty. Kuza gave me a look, we should get back, quickly.

Thankfully when we get back everyone was calm, Matt and Angelo had also woken up.

"Guys come here, we all need to talk." I look at the guys and Ryan Ashley who nod. The kids sit down, I pull Dante and Storm on my lap. Ghost was on the floor with the twins. The other kids were with their parents still shaken.

"Before you all were born we had our memories wiped. We meet each other along the way. We came to this hotel for a small break from tour. That night things happened similar to tonight. Matt and Angelo were in a deep sleep. Ryan Ashley, Kuza and the creatures were trapped in mirrors. We got our memories back and got them out. My brother, who we found out was possessed by a powerful demon, who was also Matt's dad, long story not getting into it. We went to war with them. My brother was....killed. we got my mom, Alice back from hell. You've never seen her because she locked herself in a room soon after. After the war the creatures just poofed as Balz puts it.
When Kuza and I went outside we went to where we buried my brother, the grave has been dug up and is empty. I don't know what it means or what's going to happen so until then everyone needs to stay close by and don't go anywhere alone. Did anything I say make sense. I know the story was a little jumbled and I left alot out."

The kids slowly nod. "Daddy, what did he look like."

"Well a bit like me, with blonde hair. Our eyes were exactly the same."

He nods, deep in thought. Instead of saying anything he walks out and up to his room. Salem following. He knew something but how and why isn't he telling.