13

Ricky, chances are that when you read this I'm dead. I'm sorry for not being there for you all this time. If it was my choice we would still be in heaven. So would our mother. She didn't jump because she wanted to but because she was forced. A demon snuck into heaven and threatened to take us if she didn't listen. When she got to hell she was forced to be with Michael, she had a baby, I believe his name is Matt. If you haven't already, please find him. She disobeyed Michael by trying to escape with Matt. He put her in a deep sleep and hide her, making it look like she'd been killed. After that he snuck into heaven and tried to possess me, that's why I stayed away from you for so long. I thought I could fight him off. When we got to the human world he had more power over me. I knew you'd figure it out eventually.

I can feel Michael taking over once again so I'll have to cut this letter short. I want you to know that I love you and I'm very proud of what you've done.

Tears ran down my face as I read through the letter. Matt hugged me and I held on tightly.

"I think I know where mom is."

I looked up at him, "how do you think we'll get her back? There's still a shit ton of demons down there and even if we get through them how do we know that we can wake her up?"

"I know a way to get down there without to much trouble. If I can find one of the tunnels it'll take us to hell. There's a few hell hounds there but they're easy enough to kill. The hard part is going to be finding where she's hidden and if there's guards."

"Wait wait before you two plan on taking an adventure to hell you both need time to heal and get your strength up. The others do also, you're obviously not going alone." Angelo said.

"You're right, speaking of the others how are they?" I ask

"Ryan stopped bleeding, but will be out for awhile. Vinnys got a few bruises and scratches, but he won't leave Ryan. Ryan Ashley is fine, Balz is knocked out. Chris got stabbed in the shoulder. Ashley and her group are a little banged up but should be fine. They're helping everyone else. We lost alot today."

We look down.

"What can I do?"

"You can go back to your room and rest with Ghost. It won't do anyone any good if you dont get better. They look to you as their leader ya know?"

I nod and go back to my room. Ghost was finally sleeping peacefully after what Angelo gave him. I lay down put an arm around him so we'd both be comfortable.

VINNY

Ryan's breathe was finnaly evening out a bit. It took awhile to get the bleeding to stop and to get him stitched up but I was told he'd be ok. Ashley helped me get all the bloody mud off. I had a few deep cuts on my leg and one on my head but I paid no attention to them. I was only worried about Ryan. He hadn't woken up for two days and it scared me. I hadn't seen anyone else other than occasionly Ashley and Angelo who checked on Ryan and tried to get me to eat, but for once I wasn't hungry. I just stared at Ryan's peaceful yet troubled face hour after hour.

I put my head down next to his, I was exhausted. I feel a shift in the bed but am to tired to notice until I felt a hand in my hair. My head shot up and Ryan's brown eyes were staring at me. Without thinking I hug him, he winced and I instantly pulled back.

"I'm so sorry, are you ok."

"I will be. Come a little closer."

I lean forward, he put his hand on the side of my neck so that our faces were not even inches away from each other. He looks into my eyes and connected our lips.

"I've been wanting to do that for a long time."

I put my hand on his cheek and kiss him back.

"I have to."

I crawl into bed the bed next to him, careful of the stab wounds. He places my hand on his stomach and sets his head on mine. I fall asleep to his steady breathing.

ANGELO

It's about fucking time I think as I check on Ryan, he looked more than ok now and Vinny was sleeping so I left. I go to check on Chris, who I made stay in bed. I was so tired from not being able to sleep but it was more important to make sure everyone was ok.

I thought back to the letter I found on Reagan. I'd never met him before he was possessed but from the letter I could tell he was an amazing person, and from how Rickys been acting, an even better brother. I felt aweful that he's the one who had to kill him, but it's what Reagan wanted him to do and what needed to be done.

I close the door quietly to not disturb Chris, who I thought was sleeping.

"Angel come to bed, you're gonna make yourself sick."

I sigh and sit next to him.

"You need to rest to."

"But I can't sleep without you."

He wraps his uninjured arm around my waist and pulls me to his chest.

"Angel please sleep." He whispers, clearly worried.

I relax against him and feel my eyes shut, I guess a few minutes couldn't hurt.