Trapped

All of us were watching Kion pose for the painting that Rafiki was doing. I couldn't help but laugh at him trying to pose while Bunga tried making him look like a real lion. Bunga then started posing after Kion lost his balance and fell. I jumped up on the rock and helped him to his feet. While Rafiki was trying to concentrate on the painting but Bashtie came running in. "Hey guys I got some news I heard from my friend's cusion's sister saw in jacola plains poa I'm glad I was there." He said but he didn't finish his sentence and Kion asked him. "So what was it Bashtie?" "What was what?"
"What your best friend's cusion's sister saw from the canyon." Fulie reminded him and then he remembered. "Oh right almost forgot the most important part, she said she saw Junja and his clan on the ledge over looking the pride lands." Kion got a real upset look on his face. "Junja, he wouldn't be back in the unless he was planning something." Kion said he then began pacing. "Oh did I mention that there was a heard of zebra down there?" Bashtie spoke up to Kion. "That's it Junja is planning to attack the zebras, come on we have to get to jacola plains." We then followed Kion out to the pride lands. "TILL THE PRIDE LANDS ENDS LION GUARD DEFENDS!" We all shouted as we ran to the plains. We were running through the canyons but I kept getting this gut feeling of danger. I looked to Kion and he saw the worry on my face but he showed that he wasn't afraid as long as we were together I could sense how much he cared for me I may have been his mate to everyone else but to him I was someone special to him. "Come on this is the fastest way to the zebras." Kion told us and we began running faster. I looked around to keep an eye out for danger I knew my senses were right. Then I saw it Junja and his clan were above us and they were near some piles of rocks. "Kion..." I yelled but it was to late the fell in front of us we turned around but then more rocks fell we were trapped.