The Challenge

He looked at me like I had grown two heads. "Are you crazy?, your father is the king of your pride not to mention that he also has the ability to anticipate your attack since he trained his senses over the years you could get hurt really bad not to mention I'll receive whatever scars or pain you might get."
"I know Kion but I can't let my pride stay under his rule." We were about to head back to the battle when I was tackled by Molick. I landed on my back with him on top of me and he was really strong. "Get off of her!" Kion growled and knocked Molick off me. Kion then backed me up as they growled at each other. "Salina go ahead of me I'll meet you there." Kion called to me trying to keep Molick away. "No I won't leave you." Molick then came at Kion and tried to attack but Kion tackled him from underneath and brought him down to the ground. He was about to strike him when I screamed. "No Kion don't, enough violence please I know your mad because of what he was gonna do when he tackled me but I'm okay just stop!" He stayed still for a moment then pulled away his paw. He got face to face with Molick and showed his teeth. "Never come near Salina again." Molick then nodded obviously looking like the cowered he was. Kion got off of Molick and came over to me. "Let's end this together because I'm not gonna lose you again." We ran back to the battle to see my father and Simba getting ready to strike. I ran right between them and faced my father. "Salina what are you doing?" Simba said to me but I kept my attention on my father while Kion moved beside him. "Salina have you come to fight by my side?" My father asked looking pleased.
"No father actually I've come here to challenge you." Everyone went silent and looked at me bewildered no one would dare challenge my father. "Ha ha, ha, you must be joking you may be royalty my dear but you can't possibly think you can beat me, I taught you everything you know about fighting you don't have a chance." I then walked closer making eye contact with him. "Doesn't matter it was made a law that if one should challenge the ruler that they had to either accept the challenge or they would automatically lose their right as king, so father I challenge you for the right to rule the pride lands of Australia." I backed up to prepare to do the roar of regulation. It was one of the many rules that when a challenge was accepted the lions must roar to make everyone back up for there to be room. "Very well daughter I accept your challenge."