I Go My Own Way

"The guard always used to let me by myself what's gotten into them?"

Don't know why my friends don't understand can't deny that I know who I am.

I love the hunt and the chase, the feel of the race doing it on my own.

Thought my friends already knew to myself I must be true, be true I gooo my own way.

My call every single day yeah I go my way, my way, my way.

You can try to run from me yeah go catch my eye yeah I'm faster than you know.

Don't need to run with the pack I got my own back.
Thought my friends already knew to myself I must be true, be true, be true.

I go my own way my call every single day yeah I go my way, my way, my way.

No matter what they say I go my own way, my way, my way, my way, yeah I go my own way.

After my song I then walked around the pride lands looking for something to hunt. I then suddenly heard Bunga's voice in the outlands. I ran to outlands as fast as I could and got to Bunga just in time before the hyenas got him. "Again you always jump in just when its getting fun." Bunga whined I couldn't believe him. Then the ground under us started breaking. We then started floating down the river of lava with the hyenas following us.
Salina's point of view.
I ran with Kion trying to find Bunga and Fulie when Ono spotted Fulie and Bunga going down a lava fall. We ran out towards them right in front of the lava river. "Till THE PRIDE LANDS ENDS LION GUARD DEFENDS!" We yelled to the hyenas scaring a couple of them off. We started trying to find a way to save Bunga and Fulie. "Bashtie that tree." Kion yelled to Bashtie and he knocked the tree over with his head. Fulie then jumped on with Bunga on her back. The hyenas started to chase them across the tree but Fulie jumped leaving them in the lava. After we got back to the pride lands Fulie told us we were like her family and we all hugged her.