I Miss You So

More years had passed and I had reached adult age. My father had been training me since my first day back and I wanted to make him stop but I knew that I had to improve my sensing so I could finally be free.
Kion's point of view.
I had matured into an adult and Kiara had her old friend Kovu from the outlands join the pride. I had been jealous of them because I was missing Salina and I felt how much she missed me. I began singing a song that I hoped would somehow reach Salina when I got to our lake.
Kion: Standing here underneath the stars and you're not here. Why did this have to happen to us? We were so good together but you're gone and I feel so alone.
Salina: I can't believe its been so long since I've seen your face. I've tried to find a place where I can see you again, but I can't get away.
Kion: if I could go back in time and change the past. I would protect you, I would stand by your side until the storm vanished.
Salina: I would talk to my father but his heart died years ago. There's no one for me to confide in.
Kion: I will find you don't give up, we will be together. I will get you back and hold off the attack, no one will take you away again this I promise you.
Salina: if I just keep believing I know I'm going to make it.
Kion: oh Salina.
Salina: oh Kion.
Together: I miss you sooo, oh.