Kion's Journey

My dear readers I'm not sure what happened when I posted my last part like this but here is the real one.
Kion's point of view.
I woke up and walked to the end of pride rock. It had been three days since we had joined the prides and I still missed Salina. I had been looking into the distance remembering my time with Salina. I missed so very much and I wanted to be with her, I could feel her misery. Her loneliness, I could sense how sad she was, but for years since she was taken I have been feeling her being abused by her father. It was tearing me apart, I couldn't take it anymore. My dad soon came next to me and sat down. "I know you miss her son, I wish I could do something." He said bowing his head.
"There is, could you call a meeting with all the lions and the guard?" He looked at me questionably. "I'm gonna go get Salina and bring her back, I don't care what you say I'm going to get her, I can't let her be alone anymore." He nuzzled me then backed away to speak. "Son I want you to go find her she needs you and you need her." He then left to me and I went to the entrance of pride rock. When I got to the top of the entrance my whole family and the lion guard were waiting for me to speak. "I wanted you all to know that I'm leaving to find Salina and that until I return I leave Kovu will be in charge of the lion guard, Kovu is the closest thing I have to a brother; I only want to say goodbye before leaving." I then walked to my family and hugged them goodbye letting them wish me luck. I also walked to Kovu and the lion guard. "Kovu, take care of my sister, and protect the circle of life and lion guard I'll miss you but I'll be back soon." I then jumped off of pride rock and ran into the pride lands my journey had begun. I was going to find Salina bring her back to her true home and nothing was going to stop me.

Kion and The White LionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara