Stormy Night

It soon began raining as Kion and me tried to sneak over to his dad when my father shouted "Attack!" Me and Kion ended up having no choice but to fight our way out. I hit one lion across the face while I tackled another and Kion was dealing with the same thing. I didn't like attacking the lions that I used to consider as family but it was the only thing I could do. Me and Kion soon made it to my parents and Simba approached us. "You two get out of here, I can't risk you both getting hurt." Kion and I both were shocked. "But dad I can't just leave you."
"Son I don't know how this will end I may not make it." He then attacked a lion that was about to pounce on Kion. "I am very proud of you son and I love you; Now go that's an order." We did as told and left the battle for the forest all the while we were being followed. As we made it to the forest Kion and me got under a big tree that was sort of like Rafiki's tree and were able to stay dry. I laid down while he sat at the front looking into the distance. He then came over next to me and laid with me. He began nuzzling me and I licked him and he licked me back. It was so good to finally be with Kion again. "Kion after I left I felt really strange, just exactly how miserable were you without me?"
"Oh Salina when you left I felt like my heart had been ripped out of my chest." He then stopped nuzzling me and looked at me with longing in his eyes. "You have grown so beautifully." I then began nuzzling him again. "I missed you so much Kion, I almost thought I would never see you again."
"I felt the same." I stopped nuzzling him and began licking him and he rolled me over on my back and purred. I purred back at him and then I smiled at him. "Kion as much as I want to this isn't the right time or moment we have to stop them." I pushed him off of me and walked out of the tree. He soon bounded up to me and stopped me. "How do you plan to do that?" I looked him in eye seriously and made my decision. "I'm gonna take on my father."