The Kupatana Celebration

We got back to the pride lands after getting the rino out of the mud to find all the animals around the jackels. "Oh dear has there been another misunderstanding?" The mother jackel said but I knew she was lying right through her teeth. As the animals left me and Kion approached the jackels. "It was just a misunderstanding." Dogo said stepping in front of his mother. "A misunderstanding is that what they call stealing others food and invading homes in the outlands?" Fulie asked and Ray Ray answered. "Well yes it is things are so different out there how can you expect us to know what's exceptional in the pride lands?" But me Fulie knew they were lying I could sense danger all over them. "Do you think we jackels could be part of your Kupatana?" She asked with begging eyes. "Maybe now we have to go we need to clean up for the celebration see you there." We then ran off to the meeting place. After cleaning up I stood with the animals and we sang together in harmony. After the singing finished I joined Kion with my family and his family up on the rocks. Simba then began his speech. "Thank you for joining us today we're here not just to witnesses the bayabat flowers, but also to celebrate our community our Kupatana and to honor our roles in the circle of life." Rafiki then stepped forth saying it is time and the flowers bloomed making seedlings fall it was beautiful. I looked to Kion and he smiled at me it was like the world stood still. But our happiness was ruined the jackels came running in attacking all the animals. Kion and his father ordered all the animals to stand together and I followed Kion to help. Fulie ran after Goy Goy while Bashtie helped the giraffes. Me and Kion both made Ray Ray drop an irax and we got fighting formation. "Oh no did we make another mistake?"
"Save it you're going back to the outlands all of you." Goy Goy got ready to defend his mate but I hit him with my paw to ground and Kion was glad to know I had his back. Simba then roared and they ran back to the pride lands.